Evidence for a Young Earth & that Man lived with Dinosaurs

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ (and all Seekers)

I have been researching for several years now, the amazing ( and significant ) evidence that man indeed walked the earth with the so called "dinosaurs" and its connection to the Bible. I will also be showing amazing evidence that the Earth is Young! To be blunt, I have been blown away with what I have discovered.

You can judge for yourself if any of this holds water.

I would like to outline for you all, if I may, the staggering evidence and its even more staggering implications.

If Genesis is correct in its outline of the Creation account, then there must be an answer with regards to how "dinosaurs" fit into the picture.

Amazingly, they does, and not just superficially, but significantly.

Follow me on this little journey ans see if what you never thought possible.

I am going to populate this thread with amazing evidence that the earth is YOUNG, not millions of years as you have been told.

Here are some examples of what I believe is God giving us brief glimpses into his truth and existence. He has not forgotten us and is providing "snap shots of proof" that His Word can trusted. If you look, the answers are there...

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8"For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."Matt 7:7

If you watch all of these videos you will be amazed and will come out with confidence that the Bible is truth and all this evolutionary indoctrination is utter rubbish. Evolution is gutting generations and taking untold numbers to hell.

The "millions of years" anti-God-world-view has essentially taken over the entire globe and Main Stream scientific community despite the amazing evidence to the contray! The good news is that there thousands of real scientists do not believe these lies and have worked out great models in favor of Intelligent Creation.

If you have not seen this information before you should be aware of it. As a Christian, it gives incredible proof that scripture is true and gives the correct version of history and our existence.

"Always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence." 1 Peter 3:15

This series of videos is a but a drop in the bucket to the available information out there. I give but a small primer..

Again, God gives more than enough evidence that his Word is TRUTH.

Last edited:

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Start here: This amazing short doc (1 hr) shows some pretty amazing evidence that man has clearly lived with the so called "dinosaurs" from the beginning. And yes, the Bible talks about "dinosaurs"...

Although, keep in mind, early man did not consider them any different than today's rhinoceros or crocodiles. They were just more creatures that roamed the earth, some huge some small but nothing special to them as they saw them every day.

They looked upon a Sauropod as you do a Elephant. Because we don't see them like they did, we have built a mythology around them and gave them fancy names...but man walked with "dinosaurs" and so do you right now!

Peace be with you friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: Delia Smith
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here’s an amazing video (8 min.) Showing how they found soft tissue in a T-Rex long bone. Yes, you read that right, soft tissue!
But how can this be? T-Rex’s are millions of years old right? Soft tissue can’t possibly last that long can it?

The last minute of her talk is mind blowing. But she stops short of acknowledging the actual implications of this discovery because a Young Earth just can’t be the reason for fresh tissue can it? The earth has to be millions of years old right? They say so, so it must be!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And least you think its was just the T-Rex, no! There is more! Much more!

They have found Soft Sheets of Fibrillar Bone Found in a Triceratops Horn to. Yes, you read that right. This is exactly what we would expect to see if the Earth and dinosaurs were Young.

http://www.creationmoments.com/sites/creationmoments.com/files/pdf/Armitage_Triceratops_final.pdf

I there is even more. Later in this thread I will be posting more examples.

They have been finding soft tissue in fossils since the 60's but you have never heard thst right? Ask yourself why?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Next up……“I walk with dinosaurs”, you say? How? Here’s an brief video of what we call living fossils. This is the name "they" have given to creatures that are still alive today yet are virtually unchanged from “dinosaur days”. Why? The simple answer is that the earth, is in fact, not old but young.

Some creatures could not survive during and after the flood ( a drasticly changed environment) so they've been dying off since the days of Noah… We have also been killing of many of the dinosaurs that survived the flood. These ones however survived until today…There are many many more than this quick clip shows, as this thread progresses, I will posting more Living Fossils

https://answersingenesis.org/fossils/living-fossils/living-fossils-coelecanth-darwin/

Snip >>> Far from being an oddity, living fossils are found throughout the fossil layers. In fact, almost every “family” of living animal has an amazingly similar ancestor preserved deep in the fossil record (see detachable chart on p. 85). What does this mean?

Two alternatives have been suggested to explain the connection between fossils and modern life. Before the mid-1700s, fossils were commonly explained as remnants of the Flood just a few thousand years ago. When many scientists began to reject the Bible in the 1700s, however, they envisioned earth history as a succession of catastrophes over millions of years. They assumed that fossils represented “ancient life” very unlike today.

Upvote 0

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, Paloma, but yu do not at all have a solid case here. That's an old one, the human prints with dinosaurs. Its has been thoroughly debunked. Some of these footprints were found to be faked. The genuine ones, when examined carefully, were found not to be human prints at all. The creation-science community promoted this footprint idea, then later admitted it was all debunked, though members of the creation-science community still push it. Soft tissue has been know since the 60's. It has nothing to do with how old the fossils are. Creation-science is not real science. If you are interested in creation-science, well, OK, but you need to be very careful about using their material, which is generally bogus science.

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there hoghead.

My case if far from over :)

What exact "foot prints" are you referring to?

I did not post anything about the foot prints ( it may have been mentioned the original video tho, I can't remember); but if those prints have been conclusively proven false, this does not negate the rest of the evidence nor the over all argument.

Just becasue some branches of creationists promte some things does not make us all wrong, nore the argument. As this thread developes you will see amazing information, if you watch the videos in their entirety.

Blessings

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am going to be jumping around a little here, but bear with me, it will gel and make more sense as time goes on. Its all connected!

How powerful is a just a little water? Check this out!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da1_1453475199

Imagine the whole planet covered in water; acting like a giant washing machine- burying everything in sight. Mud, sand, dirt all swirling and being hydraulically sorted into layers filled with dinosaurs, trees, plants, insects – everything.

This is how we have most of the fossils we see today. This is where most of the geologic column comes from.

This is what Noah’s Flood did to sin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bornagain91

Legend
Jan 16, 2007
Cardiff South Wales UK
✟124,042.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Consider what Marco Polo SAW and wrote about whilst in China, Consider what proven ancient paintings of later named dinosaurs found in Australian caves. Consider the corresponding bones, found all over the world...

Reactions: paloma22
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Consider what Marco Polo SAW and wrote about whilst in China, Consider what proven ancient paintings of later named dinosaurs found in Australian caves. Consider the corresponding bones, found all over the world...

Precisely bornagain91...the evidence is everywhere. ...

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A few things about me first and my mission. I am not a scientist, just avid truth hunter, researcher and seeker of God. I am pulling some loose threads together, weaving a small garment, if you like, as I am beginning to see a pattern in the data with regards to the age of the earth.

I personally do not have all the answers. Creationists in general, do not have all the answers just as evolutionists do not. I will do my best to help anyone with thoughtful, sincere questions. My mission is to give the Saints hope, that in fact, your Bible can be trusted in all matters - even the scientific ones.

I made this a few years ago. It may help some.

Both world-views try to best explain the available data in the best way they can based upon their paradigm and their assumptions. (Both paradigms are ultimately based upon unprovable assumptions and at some point both requires a leap of faith.)

This little video is a good primer on fossilization. https://answersingenesis.org/fossils...ossils-formed/ Check it out. Answers in Genesis is a great resource as well, lots of information there.

Paloma

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And now for something a little different, but its still loosely connected to the theme of this thread, that being that we can trust our Bible in all it says.
smile.gif
every so often, God I feel, gives us a glimpse into His Truths, for those willing to see. There are many examples, but this one is very nice. Watch the short video below and be amazed.

A glimpse of Heaven? It just might be…

The Sixth Day: Creatures on Land

29Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so.31 God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day. Genesis 1

Root of Jesse

6And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them. 7Also the cow and the bear will graze, Their young will lie down together, And the lion will eat straw like the ox.…Isaiah 65:25

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
8AsMDT/9k=
steg3.jpg

Why would they carve this if they did not see it?

Stegosaurus roamed the earth in the Late Jurassic Period of 150 million years ago. A flintstone version of this dinosaur can be found carved in Ta Phrom Temple’s courtyard, which was built 800 years ago.Stegosauruses were only named and identified in 1877 by a Othniel Charles Marsh after uncovering their remains in Colorado.

**On the video I do not agree with its premise about aliens. The point is the carving**

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What are Dragons?

Find this book and see real incredible story!

upload_2016-4-12_0-37-20.jpeg

It’s time to delve into the mystery surrounding those creatures known throughout the world in ancient times as dragons. Are they merely mythical, or do they have a basis in reality? The answer, based on tangible evidence documented from around the world will astonish you. Dire Dragons provides revolutionary and profound evidence from ancient artwork that there is a real, powerful, documentable, and defensible connection between the dragons of ancient times and the dinosaurs we know so well from fossils. If you need to see the evidence, this book is for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Untold-Secrets-Planet-Earth-Dragons/dp/0986882119

https://answersingenesis.org/store/product/untold-secrets-planet-earth-dire-dragons/?sku=10-2-448

Stunning evidence that the ancients saw dinosaurs and depicted them, in their artwork… calling them ‘dragons’. One of the best books on the subject ever produced.

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Chinese New Year and the Connection to the Dinosaurs.

Why would the Chinese use 11 real animals in their calendar and then use a supposed mythical creature (dragons aka dinosaurs) for the 12th? They did not. To them “dragons” were real creatures that they saw everyday…these dragons were the so called “dinosaurs”…

We are missing the forest for the trees. Man lived with dinosaurs. The earth is young not old.

Upvote 0