Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟56,259.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Emmanuel Macron ANTICHRIST - making his move to rule Europe and destroy America.

I was wondering what you guys thought. For example:

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron
Emmanuel - "God with us"
Jean - "Gift from God"
Michel - "Who is like God" - who is like the beast
Frederik - "peaceful ruler or prince of peace" - the title for Jesus
Macron - "a long mark", - mark of the beast
2017 and 2024 eclipse - form an x or target over the population center of the United States
There are two signs from the book of Revelation, on in September, one in December of this year. This hasn't happened for 7000 years. Jesus said the last generation would be when this is all possible, which is when Israel became a state, which is our time.
Reminds me of the Tootsie Roll commercial song:
"Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Tootsie Roll to me!"

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Macron is not a Jew. Thus, he cannot become the Antichrist. The person who becomes the Antichrist does so by being anointed the King of Israel, instead of and against the rightful king of Israel - Jesus.

To become the King of Israel, a person must be a Jew.

Right part of the world though - Europe.
He could easily be one without knowing it.

"The promise and prophecy of God to Abraham was that he would be the progenitor of great nations, that his descendents—literally “his seed”—would be numerous “as the stars in the heavens and as the sands on the seashore,” (Genesis 22:17). And indeed, the number of people in the world today with the “Abrahamic Genetic Signature” is too large to count precisely. A reasonable estimate is in the hundreds of millions."

As could a great many of the rest of us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,802.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the one guy that actually matches the antichrist prophecies and everything lines up for is paranoia? All these people that were saying it was Obama, his name doesn't even calculate to 666

Who says his name has to add up to 666?
An antiChrist is - strangely enough - someone who is anti-Christ. There were many of these in Scripture. People recognised them by their words and actions; whether they confessed Christ as Lord and the fruit of the Spirit could be seen in them.

Revelation 13:18 says that the number of the beast is 666. It does not say that the letters of his name = that number, and some translations use the phrase "humanity's number" in that verse.
I was told that in the Bible, 7 is one of the numbers used for God. 6 is one less than 7; mankind was created on the 6th day and, as Paul says, we fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. So using 666 to describe someone, means that they are completely human - they don't honour, or recognise, God and may have hardened their hearts so they refuse to believe in, and no longer hear from, him.
In Isaiah 6, God is described as "holy, holy, holy" - it may have been written 3x for emphasis or to denote the Trinity. Maybe in Revelation the beast is being described as "human, human, human".

Either way, we are not told to add together the letters of a person's name to get 666.

Upvote 0

Bible2+

Matthew 4:4
Sep 14, 2015
✟91,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
jgr said in post #17:

Note that "anti" means "another", i.e. a rival, as well as "against". The following claims of the Roman papacy identify it as "another" Christ, thus denying the one true Christ.

Note "anti"-Christ can simply mean anyone who's "against" the true Christ, as in any "opponent of the Messiah" (Strong's Greek Dictionary, Word #500: antichristos), as in anyone who denies Jesus is the Christ (1 John 2:22), or denies Jesus is the human/divine Son of God (1 John 2:22b), or denies Christ is in the flesh (2 John 1:7). The spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:3) has been working since the 1st century AD (2 Thessalonians 2:7), animating many antichrists since that time (1 John 2:18; 2 John 1:7).

And note nothing requires the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") will ever claim to be the Messiah/Christ. For his antichrist denial that Christ is in the flesh (1 John 4:3) will disqualify him as a mortal-flesh human (under his mistaken Gnostic doctrine) from being Christ. Instead, the non-mortal-flesh Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) could be the false Christ (that is, the "Lucifer" Christ, and not the "Jesus" Christ: 1 John 2:22) during the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9), which will be in the latter half of the future Tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24.

But none of this means there won't also be multiple, human false Christs who will arise during the Tribulation (Matthew 24:24), including one who will be an ultra-Orthodox Jewish false Christ/Messiah. For shortly after the start of the Tribulation, the Antichrist could "cut" a peace treaty with an ultra-Orthodox Jewish false "Messiah" (Daniel 9:26a, Daniel 11:22-23a) in Israel, promising this false Messiah and his ultra-Orthodox Jewish followers they can keep for at least 7 years (Daniel 9:27a) a 3rd Jewish temple (Revelation 11:1) which they will have built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

jgr said in post #17:

Scripture also bears witness that Christ was born of sinful human flesh, i.e. Mary. Catholicism denies the "sinful" with its doctrine of immaculate conception.

That brings to mind Romans 5:19a, which is the doctrine of original sin, and which could be based on everyone having been in some way in "the loins" of Adam when he sinned, so everyone in some way committed sin when Adam sinned, just as Levi had been in some way in "the loins" of Abraham when Abraham gave a tithe to Melchisedec, so Levi in some way gave a tithe to Melchisedec when Abraham did (Hebrews 7:9-10).

Because of original sin we're guilty as individuals as soon as we're conceived in the womb (Psalms 51:5). So even as babies we're sinful (Psalms 58:3, Romans 3:10). But original sin isn't our only guiltiness before God. For we have all as individuals committed our own sins by our own free will (Romans 3:23,9-12). No one can master sin (Genesis 4:7b) or put to death the lusts of the flesh (Galatians 5:24) without the miraculous help of God's Holy Spirit (Romans 8:13b) who is given to Christians (1 Corinthians 2:12-16).

If original sin is genetic, could it be passed on only through the male "seed", so Jesus Christ could be conceived without original sin by being conceived without any human father (Luke 1:34-35)?

jgr said in post #17:

Scripture also bears witness that Christ was born of sinful human flesh, i.e. Mary.

Regarding "Christ was born of sinful human flesh", note that he was born only in "the likeness of sinful flesh" (Romans 8:3).

This isn't denying Jesus Christ is in flesh per se. For the apostle Paul started out the book of Romans by saying Jesus "was made of the seed of David according to the flesh" (Romans 1:3). And the whole point of Romans 8:3 is Jesus was made flesh so on the Cross sin could be condemned in the flesh (Romans 8:3c; 2 Corinthians 5:21). Instead, Romans 8:3 is denying Jesus was sent into the world in "sinful" flesh. For Jesus was without sin (Hebrews 4:15; 2 Corinthians 5:21).

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

"The promise and prophecy of God to Abraham was that he would be the progenitor of great nations, that his descendents—literally “his seed”—would be numerous “as the stars in the heavens and as the sands on the seashore,” (Genesis 22:17). And indeed, the number of people in the world today with the “Abrahamic Genetic Signature” is too large to count precisely. A reasonable estimate is in the hundreds of millions."

The Jews go by if a person's mother is a Jew.

If his mother is not a Jew, then he would not be a Jew. I think he would know if his mother is a Jew or not. His mother herself may not know she is a Jew, though.

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Jews go by if a person's mother is a Jew.

If his mother is not a Jew, then he would not be a Jew. I think he would know if his mother is a Jew or not. His mother herself may not know she is a Jew, though.
There is no mention of Jewish matrilineality as a requirement in the article (which originated from within the Jewish community itself). From the article, genetic proof is sufficient to be recognized as Jewish. Conversion to Judaism is an alternative, and does not require either genetic proof or proof of matrilineality. Matrilineality is used as a criterion only when neither of the other two is applicable.

And as the article acknowledges, the number of genetic Jews is indeed large.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is no mention of Jewish matrilineality as a requirement in the article (which originated from within the Jewish community itself). From the article, genetic proof is sufficient to be recognized as Jewish. Conversion to Judaism is an alternative, and does not require either genetic proof or proof of matrilineality. Matrilineality is used as a criterion only when neither of the other two is applicable.

And as the article acknowledges, the number of genetic Jews is indeed large.
It is not by genetic DNA proof. The requirement in Judaism is for person to be considered a Jew, (excluding conversion to Judaism) their mother has to be a Jew. This is common knowledge in Judaism. You can go to any Jewish site and ask them.

I have been talking to Jews (Judaism) at their sites, mostly the Messiah Truth countermissionary site) since 2004.

I ask them about a convert, the possibility of being the messiah - anointed the King of Israel - they said no, not qualified. The person also has to convince them that his is descended from King David.

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is not by genetic DNA proof. The requirement in Judaism is for person to be considered a Jew, (excluding conversion to Judaism) their mother has to be a Jew. This is common knowledge in Judaism. You can go to any Jewish site and ask them.

I have been talking to Jews (Judaism) at their sites, mostly the Messiah Truth countermissionary site) since 2004.

I ask them about a convert, the possibility of being the messiah - anointed the King of Israel - they said no, not qualified. The person also has to convince them that his is descended from King David.
If genetic proof is not a qualifier, then your sources would appear to be at variance with the content of the cited article.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Being a descendant of Abraham doesn't make a person a Jew. The Ishmael was also a descendant of Abraham, his father.

To even get to the Jews, it is Abraham, then Issac, then Jacob.

When the Jews came out of Babylonian Captivity, Nehemiah and Ezra were shocked to see that some of the caretaker Jews had married into foreign women and had children by them. Shaming them for doing what Solomon did to get them into trouble in the first place when all of the non-Israelite women he had brought their idols with them - the craretaker jews separated themselves from all of their foreign wives and children by them ... Nehemiah 13 Ezra 10

Okay, I asked the Jews about Macron in particular is he qualified to be their "real" messiah. We'll see what they have to say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Emmanuel Macron ANTICHRIST - making his move to rule Europe and destroy America.

I was wondering what you guys thought. For example:

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron
Emmanuel - "God with us"
Jean - "Gift from God"
Michel - "Who is like God" - who is like the beast
Frederik - "peaceful ruler or prince of peace" - the title for Jesus
Macron - "a long mark", - mark of the beast
2017 and 2024 eclipse - form an x or target over the population center of the United States
There are two signs from the book of Revelation, on in September, one in December of this year. This hasn't happened for 7000 years. Jesus said the last generation would be when this is all possible, which is when Israel became a state, which is our time.
The truth is no one knows exactly what the Number means, is it according to the Greek Letters or is it the Roman Numerology system? Does it mean Mankind (666) vs. God (777) etc. etc.

The only way to figure out the Anti-Christ is not via any numbers, IMHO, but to read Daniel ch. 7 and Daniel ch. 8 and combine them. They both tell us two different places that the Anti-Christ will arise from. You have to superimpose one on the top of the other.

Dan. 7 says the Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast arises from the Fourth Beast 2000 or so years after the Fourth Beast/Rome ceased to exist.

Dan. 8 says the Little Horn arises from one of the Four Generals Kingdoms in the LAST DAYS/Latter Time.

The only place that fits both criteria is Greece. It is in the European Union.

So the Anti-Christ is born in Greece. Who he will be is a totally different question/situation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Being a descendant of Abraham doesn't make a person a Jew. The Ishmael was also a descendant of Abraham, his father.

To even get to the Jews, it is Abraham, then Issac, then Jacob.

When the Jews came out of Babylonian Captivity, Nehemiah and Ezra were shocked to see that some of the caretaker Jews had married into foreign women and had children by them. Shaming them for doing what Solomon did to get them into trouble in the first place when all of the non-Israelite women he had brought their idols with them - the craretaker jews separated themselves from all of their foreign wives and children by them ... Nehemiah 13 Ezra 10

Okay, I asked the Jews about Macron in particular is he qualified to be their "real" messiah. Well see what they have to say.
You are certainly correct; the Jewish lineage is through Abraham and Sarah, not Hagar.

You should show the “Abrahamic Genetic Signature” article to your contacts; I'd be curious as to their reaction.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are certainly correct; the Jewish lineage is through Abraham and Sarah, not Hagar.

You should show the “Abrahamic Genetic Signature” article to your contacts; I'd be curious as to their reaction.
"Macron is a Catholic, not Jewish." Jew responded to me. A short version of saying no, wrong religion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Macron is a Catholic, not Jewish." Jew responded to me. A short version of saying no, wrong religion.
He may be a Catholic by religion, but could still be a Jew by genetics. A DNA test would tell. If the latter, he would qualify as a Jew.

Paul described his qualification as a Jew genetically.

Romans 11:1
For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He may be a Catholic by religion, but could still be a Jew by genetics. A DNA test would tell. If the latter, he would qualify as a Jew.

Paul described his qualification as a Jew genetically.

Romans 11:1
For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
The person's religion has to be Judaism in order for the Jews to embrace him as their messiah.

Upvote 0

Bible2+

Matthew 4:4
Sep 14, 2015
✟91,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Douggg said in post #37:

The person's religion has to be Judaism in order for the Jews to embrace him as their messiah.

Are you thinking of John 5:43b?

If so, note that nothing requires John 5:43b refers to the future Antichrist, instead of to a future, ultra-Orthodox Jewish false "Messiah" in Israel whom the Antichrist will "cut" a 7-year peace treaty with (Daniel 9:26a,27a), after the Antichrist defeats him and his followers (Daniel 11:22-23a).

Anyone who receives the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") can never be saved (Revelation 14:9-11), whereas there will be Jews who will be saved after the time of the Antichrist, at Jesus Christ's future, Second Coming (Romans 11:26, Zechariah 12:10-14). Therefore, not all Jews will receive the Antichrist. They could survive his reign by hiding from him. And those in Jerusalem could be protected from him by the future, Two Witnesses (of Revelation 11:3,5).

Douggg said in post #37:

Note that the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast"), during his future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Revelation 13:5-18), won't support Judaism in its past and current form, insofar as Judaism worships YHWH (Deuteronomy 6:4-5), while the Antichrist will utterly revile YHWH (Daniel 11:36, Revelation 13:5). And Judaism rejects Lucifer/Satan as being evil (Zechariah 3:2, Isaiah 14:12), while the Antichrist will bring the world into the conscious and open worship of Lucifer/Satan (the dragon) (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9). And Judaism forbids the worship of any images (Leviticus 26:1), while the Antichrist will have an image made of himself to be worshipped (Revelation 13:15).

Regarding the idea of the Antichrist being Jewish by blood, both his parents could be Arabs (if his mother wasn't impregnated by Satan). But from some long-ago ancestor, the Antichrist could also have some Jewish blood in him, from the tribe of Dan (Genesis 49:17), which could be the reason the tribe of Dan isn't included in the 12 tribes of the 144,000 (Revelation 7:4-8; there, "Joseph" stands for Ephraim: Numbers 1:32, Psalms 78:67, Ezekiel 37:16b,19).

The Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") could have grown up as a Druze Arab, in Lebanon, in the modern city of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:2; 2 Thessalonians 2:4). So he could at first present himself to the world as being of the (quasi-Islamic) Druze religion, which is waiting for the second coming of a God-man named Hakim. The Antichrist's last name could be Hakim, and he could at first present himself to the Druze people as the fulfillment of the second coming of this God-man. In this way, he could get the Druze to support him without question during an initial rise to power among the Arabs. The Druze Arabs could be the numerically "small people" of Daniel 11:23. The Antichrist could make them his completely devoted bodyguard, and buy them many key positions of power within a future, United Arab States (which the Antichrist could become the leader of in the 1st stage of his world takeover), and employ the Druze as loyal spies and assassins at every level of his United Arab government and military.

The Druze religion is very secretive. What it teaches to its higher-level initiates isn't even taught to its lower-level initiates. What it could teach to its higher-level initiates could basically be Gnosticism mixed in with the Hakim God-man idea. The Antichrist himself, while outwardly a Druze, could inwardly be a Gnostic Luciferian. He could be a highest-level initiate of a worldwide secret society which ultimately teaches Gnostic Luciferianism, but keeps this a secret even from its own members who haven't been initiated into its highest level.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you thinking of John 5:43b?
No, I am thinking what the Jews themselves say. His religion has to be Judaism.

According to them, the person teaches them how to follow Torah, which they summarize as "instructions of life". His religion has to be Judaism, which is based on what their sages, their rabbi's of the Babylonian exile period began their interpretations and added on's to the bible - which Jesus, the Lord of Heaven, entered into this world was so condemning of their "law" they created as essentially being - that's not what I said, when he gave them the law.

If so, note that nothing requires John 5:43b refers to the future Antichrist, instead of to a future, ultra-Orthodox Jewish false "Messiah" in Israel whom the Antichrist will "cut" a 7-year peace treaty with (Daniel 9:26a,27a), after the Antichrist defeats him and his followers (Daniel 11:22-23a).
The Jews for the past 2000 years have been looking for another - to be the King of Israel messiah. The person who becomes the AntiChrist, instead of and against Jesus the rightful King, can only do so by being anointed the King of Israel.

The only place in the Tanach that he is identified as the King of Israel is by implication of confirming the (Mt. Sinai) covenant for seven years - which is a requirement that Moses made in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 of all future leaders of Israel.

The confirmation act will be a big speech to the nation of Israel, commemorating to them that God gave them the land of Israel as theirs forever.

The Antichrist himself, while outwardly a Druze, could inwardly be a Gnostic Luciferian. He could be a highest-level initiate of a worldwide secret society which ultimately teaches Gnostic Luciferianism, but keeps this a secret even from its own members who haven't been initiated into its highest level.
Not Gnostic Lucifierian. The person will be into Kabbalah, Jewish mystcism. That the craft he employs on his road to success. In Kabblalism, the belief is that the advanced practitioners can harness the angels to help carry out their goals and agendas.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟218,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This coming form someone who thinks paying the priest will cause the forgiveness of sins.
Just for the record, my bro Targaryen and I are Anglicans, not Roman Catholics. As far as I know, Anglicans have never bought nor sold indulgences. For that matter, I think it's been several centuries since the Roman Catholics have done that sort of thing. Not that that would have anything to do with the seriously random notion that Macron is The Antichrist. I'm still holding out for Maitreya, myself. Just 'cause he doesn't exist doesn't mean that he won't exist at some point, and be revealed as the AC his own self.

You'll see, Macron will continue to rise in world power.
I'll add him to my list of Antichrists. I've been keeping it for several years now, and it's quite long.

Upvote 0