Visit site
✟217,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Emmanuel Macron ANTICHRIST - making his move to rule Europe and destroy America.

I was wondering what you guys thought. For example:

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron
Emmanuel - "God with us"
Jean - "Gift from God"
Michel - "Who is like God" - who is like the beast
Frederik - "peaceful ruler or prince of peace" - the title for Jesus
Macron - "a long mark", - mark of the beast
2017 and 2024 eclipse - form an x or target over the population center of the United States
There are two signs from the book of Revelation, on in September, one in December of this year. This hasn't happened for 7000 years. Jesus said the last generation would be when this is all possible, which is when Israel became a state, which is our time.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
IfThePuzzleFits said:
Emmanuel Macron ANTICHRIST - making his move to rule Europe and destroy America.
I agree with YOU. Just ignore all the ignoramuses who are mocking you. The antichrist is NOT a "Jew," and Gematria is way off. Just ignore them, be ready and keep watch. The antichrist will not come to power until he sustains a massive head wound which is seen by the whole world (no one knew about internet when Revelation was written!), and which will be healed by Satan.
^_^
Btw, welcome to the Lion's Den of CF.......:wave:

Upvote 0