Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Don't assume that somebody else is going to to do it, because they are not. You have to be proactive and you have to be the one who goes out and witnesses to people.

Don't be lazy.

Don't fear persecution. People can hurt your body, but not your soul. Only GOD can do that.

What I am saying is very, very important. It has eternal consequences. Please understand that Hell is a very real place and it would be a shame that anyone had to go there because we never shared our faith with anyone. What is GOD going to say to you when you stand before his judgment seat? Is He going to ask you what you did for Him? Please understand that your will and what you want to do is not nearly as important as His will and what He wants us to do for Him. I think it takes a mature Christian to realize this.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Don't assume that somebody else is going to to do it, because they are not. You have to be proactive and you have to be the one who goes out and witnesses to people.

Don't be lazy.

Don't fear persecution. People can hurt your body, but not your soul. Only GOD can do that.

What I am saying is very, very important. It has eternal consequences. Please understand that Hell is a very real place and it would be a shame that anyone had to go there because we never shared our faith with anyone. What is GOD going to say to you when you stand before his judgment seat? Is He going to ask you what you did for Him? Please understand that your will and what you want to do is not nearly as important as His will and what He wants us to do for Him. I think it takes a mature Christian to realize this.
Amen again :amen:.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Hall

God is good
Jun 17, 2016
Colorado
✟30,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Don't be lazy.

I forgot which verse says that we go to hell if we don't go preach His word (if there is one).

Upvote 0