Everyone is in their own internet Bubble test, Search news for Alessandro Bazzoni

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
OK please tell me when you search your trusted news source for Alessandro Bazzoni , I would like to see how different the results are.

Do you mean the ex soccer player or the polo player or the pizza shop owner? :)

OB

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
upload_2021-4-3_21-57-19.png

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
OK please tell me when you search your trusted news source for Alessandro Bazzoni , I would like to see how different the results are.
You could try doing this yourself by turning on your browser’s “anonymous” function and maybe your VPN?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
duck duck.JPG

I believe the salient point is

The issue was resolved after Mr Bazzoni entered his data into a US Government digital platform.

Another Alessandro Bassoni, who runs a graphic design company SeriGraphicLab in Sardinia, was also sanctioned, The Guardian reported.

The sanction list was updated on 31 March and both Italian Mr Bazzonis were taken off.

A treasury official confirmed to The Hill: “After receiving additional information following the designations, [Office of Foreign Assets Control] concluded that companies were owned by a different Alessandro Bazzoni than the person we designated.

“Consequently, we promptly removed the two companies from our list to avoid inadvertently harming innocent parties.”

While the pizza-making Mr Bazzoni did not receive an apology, he did thank the US government for it’s “efficiency” in correcting the issue.
It's a non issue - there was an error made ( nothing new there) it was corrected in Mr. Bassoni's terms "efficiently"..

End of story, unless someone want to invent another crisis.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Italian restaurant owner mistakenly sanctioned by Trump
Italian restaurant owner mistakenly sanctioned by Trump (msn.com)
left the presidency has described the last couple of months as a “nightmare”.
In a case of mistaken identity, Alessandro Bazzoni, who owns a restaurant and pizzeria in the northern Italian city of Verona, had sanctions slapped against his company as part of the Trump administration’s crackdown on blacklisted Venezuelan crude oil.

The US treasury also mistakenly blacklisted SeriGraphicLab, a graphic design company owned by another man called Alessandro Bazzoni, in Sardinia. The Sardinian business owner confirmed his company had been erroneously hit with sanctions in January but declined to comment further when contacted by the Guardian on Friday.
[/URL]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
OK, so it seems that Trump fans and Democrat supporters and independents outside of USA are finding the same information in their internet travels.

A guy was incorrectly sanctioned by the Trump admin and the sanction was removed by the Biden administration.
So what does this prove about internet bubbles?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Isn’t the point that the Trump administration could not accurately carry out the task presented to them but the Biden Administration was able to identify and correct the error once they had the reigns of power?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
View attachment 297335

The real test is to have anyone using a VPN change their country of origin and post the results

I can't change my country of origin on my VPN, but through my work VPN that puts me in a different state, and using Chrome in Incognito Mode, I got similar results, with some skewing towards the soccer player:
bazzoni.PNG

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums