• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Every Muslim Needs to Watch this Video

Discussion in 'Christianity and World Religion' started by Fullness of Christ, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Fullness of Christ

Fullness of Christ New Member

+49
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Hi everyone,

I believe this video contains a powerful message for all Muslims. Please share this with your Muslim friends.

God bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. dlamberth

dlamberth Senior Contributor Supporter

+1,886
    Other Religion
    US-Others
    I know a number of Muslims quite well. And not a single one of them consider Jesus as the Anti-Christ. The Muslim Sufi's (if you like Sufies) even say things like Jesus is the "Light and the Fragrance of God".

3. Andrewn

Andrewn Well-Known Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+1,317
    Canada
    Anglican
    Married
    Thank you for the intelligent comment. I enjoyed our conversation before. God bless you.

Many Muslims believe that the Imam / Mahdi / Resurrected will be accompanied by an army crushing in blood the opposing forces led by the Dajjal / Antichrist.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  4. Fullness of Christ

Fullness of Christ New Member

+49
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    The Jesus of Islam is not the Son of God, he did not die to make atonement for the sins of the world, and he did not conquer death by rising from the grave. So the Jesus of Islam is not the Jesus of the Bible.

As I have tried to explain, and as you will see if you watch the video, the Dajjal or antichrist in Islamic eschatology is actually Jesus Christ of the Bible. Muslims do not know this and therefore the purpose of the video is to enlighten them to this fact, so that they might see the truth and turn to Him!

God bless!

5. ewq1938

ewq1938 I rhyme, therefore I'm. Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+5,129
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Christianity and World Religion Statement of Purpose

The Christianity and World Religion forum gives Christian members and members of non-Christian faiths the opportunity to come together to better understand, learn, and discuss different religious beliefs. This is also a place where these members can socialize with one another and develop friendships based on mutual respect. In an effort to maintain peace in this forum, only discussion and fellowship threads are allowed. Debate is not allowed in the C&WR forum.

Posts that are debating will be removed.

posts deleted.png