Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟732,315.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
The Biblical Jesus is the Dajjal/Antichrist in ISLAMIC ESCHATOLOGY.
I know a number of Muslims quite well. And not a single one of them consider Jesus as the Anti-Christ. The Muslim Sufi's (if you like Sufies) even say things like Jesus is the "Light and the Fragrance of God".

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I know a number of Muslims quite well. And not a single one of them consider Jesus as the Anti-Christ. The Muslim Sufi's (if you like Sufies) even say things like Jesus is the "Light and the Fragrance of God".
Thank you for the intelligent comment. I enjoyed our conversation before. God bless you.

Many Muslims believe that the Imam / Mahdi / Resurrected will be accompanied by an army crushing in blood the opposing forces led by the Dajjal / Antichrist.

Last edited:
Reactions: dlamberth
Upvote 0

Fullness of Christ

Apr 18, 2020
England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Jesus of Islam is not the Son of God, he did not die to make atonement for the sins of the world, and he did not conquer death by rising from the grave. So the Jesus of Islam is not the Jesus of the Bible.

As I have tried to explain, and as you will see if you watch the video, the Dajjal or antichrist in Islamic eschatology is actually Jesus Christ of the Bible. Muslims do not know this and therefore the purpose of the video is to enlighten them to this fact, so that they might see the truth and turn to Him!

God bless!

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Christianity and World Religion Statement of Purpose

The Christianity and World Religion forum gives Christian members and members of non-Christian faiths the opportunity to come together to better understand, learn, and discuss different religious beliefs. This is also a place where these members can socialize with one another and develop friendships based on mutual respect. In an effort to maintain peace in this forum, only discussion and fellowship threads are allowed. Debate is not allowed in the C&WR forum.

Posts that are debating will be removed.

posts deleted.png

Upvote 0