plum

my thoughts are free
Nov 30, 2003
✟48,380.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A what? Snog? If that is just another term for kiss then the question must be asked, "why not just say kiss?" "Snoging" sounds like something a pig would do and does not instill thoughts of anything romantic. Suffice to say, it also does not sound like something I would want to do to somebody I loved.
Oh, and to the OP....duh! And let me add... I happen to be a great kisser, some (Which really means one) have even said that I am a "phenominal" kisser, so to not be able to use such a talent almost seems like a waste at times. However I must always remember the wise words of uncle Ben from Spider-man "With great power also comes great responsibility" =) Everyone have a great week!
Love In Christ
-Chris
:D get ye some british slang!

Upvote 0

growingupinhim

Dec 24, 2003
temp on Earth..soon to Fly!
Visit site
✟10,131.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I miss that...

Even more than kissing, though, I miss the feeling of hugging the person you're close to, holding their hand as you walk together... stuff like that.

But a definite yes to the kissing thing, too. ;)
me too.. the snuggling :-(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,494.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
C

CalmInTheStorm

LOL, when you said you're a great kisser and then quoted spiderman, I thought that was HILARIOUS!

Obivously you are very funny too! hahaha, that was so witty.
Yeah, I thought it was funny too... which aparrently only makes two of us =) The women just aren't diggin the comic book character references like they used to... oh wait... they never have? Doh! Maybe I should of used a good Star Trek quote instead.

Upvote 0