Ever had a feeling that God is reading your mind?

Anna the Seeker

Oct 27, 2014
✟8,980.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever had a strange feeling that God is listening to your thoughts?

I had a three separate wishes in my mind I told no one about. Somehow all of them came true within the same week, excessively so, and together.

So I came into a conclusion that:

A) God listens to us even when we don't pray (but still wants us to keep in touch by prayer).
B) God does have a sense of humor. If you know those funny "corrupt a wish" games you may sometimes come across, it was a bit like that but I was actually experiencing it.

So yeah, I'm thankful to Him as always, I love Him and I had a great time, but I also think "you still wouldn't have had to go all out like that."

Last edited:

Anna the Seeker

Oct 27, 2014
✟8,980.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes,i have a scary feeling that he may be and a terrible certainty that he is.
Why should it be a scary thought? If He does, He may understand your moments of weakness if you have sinned. This way you don't have to explain why, He already knows that. Son is the proof of the Father understanding perfectly that we're complex characters.

I am also fairly positive that He knows me better than I do. He has given me a strange gift of which purpose I still don't understand, and sometimes not not understanding it makes me feel lost. But sooner or later it will be revealed to me, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0