✟885,445.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like to share a story from Saturday.

I was out with a friend evangelizing. When we had just put up our stuff, the wooden cross, our coffee thermos, a girl stopped by. She said: "I want to be saved. How can I be saved?" I was a bit taken by surprise, this has never happened before. She was the first one coming up to us this day. I believe it was led by God. My friend led her through the "salvation prayer" and we prayed for her and blessed her. We also gave her the adress to our church. She went away really happy. I don't know if she got saved or what happened. At least it was a very positive experience.

When we go out to serve God just anything can happen. It's amazing!

Last edited:

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just like that :p Owww!

I once prayed, for someone, so God would touch them, that they may give their life to Christ, the next time i would see them, as I had decided to introduce Christ Jesus, the Greatest of all physicians to them.

They had some form of cancer and it seemed to be in it's very advanced stages. Unfortunately though, I never saw them again up until today. Fancy them skiving off, as if they already knew what was about to happen :cool:!

Upvote 0