Colorado
✟432,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's ironic how some of Trump's Christian supporters have gone from "God chose Donald Trump to be the President!" to "Satan is behind Joe Biden being elected the President!" I can't recall how many times I've seen Democrats being called "demonrats" on another forum similar to this one. I've been called one myself because I voted for Biden, despite the fact I'm a lifelong Republican. I've also been called a minion of Satan, a child of Satan, and I was told I'm going to hell because I voted for Biden.
The political commitment takes precedence over the religious commitment.

As I see it, the purpose of Christianity (for the most part) in America is to serve party ends by enforcing obedience. Your own conscience clearly presents an impediment here, a stumbling block as it were, and must be erased and replaced.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So you g
Then Franklin Graham is a false prophet?
So from me stating that a person can not be judged as whether they have or have not trusted in The Messiah for Gods free gift of Eternal Life. By any actions they are doing, especially political.
You are now trying to imply from the above post made earlier, i am some how, saying franklin graham is a false prophet.

last time i checked i believe franklin graham is just a rich Bible personality no prophet to him

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0