Mississippi
✟247,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That is the correct message for all Christians, despite the fact that some Evangelicals want to hold it hostage to a right-wing political agenda.

If a person is basing their judgments on a persons actions political or personal. To see whether this person has trusted in the Messiah for eternal life. Then this is a judgment not based on what a person has trusted (in a moment of time) but on actions and actions give no clue as to the status of a person and whether they have eternal life or not.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
By this logic, Saddam Hussein was appointed by God, and the US was wrong to try to remove him. It would also mean that President-Elect Biden has been appointed by God, and any Christian trying to "go after" him "are in defiance of God." Though it seems strange how, with many of these Christians, they won't claim that about Biden (like they didn't with Obama), only Trump.

It's ironic how some of Trump's Christian supporters have gone from "God chose Donald Trump to be the President!" to "Satan is behind Joe Biden being elected the President!" I can't recall how many times I've seen Democrats being called "demonrats" on another forum similar to this one. I've been called one myself because I voted for Biden, despite the fact I'm a lifelong Republican. I've also been called a minion of Satan, a child of Satan, and I was told I'm going to hell because I voted for Biden.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
If a person is basing their judgments on a persons actions political or personal. To see whether this person has trusted in the Messiah for eternal life. Then this is a judgment not based on what a person has trusted (in a moment of time) but on actions and actions give no clue as to the status of a person and whether they have eternal life or not.
It's too late for the "No True Scotsman" defense.

Upvote 0

mark46

Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟830,515.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's ironic how some of Trump's Christian supporters have gone from "God chose Donald Trump to be the President!" to "Satan is behind Joe Biden being elected the President!" I can't recall how many times I've seen Democrats being called "demonrats" on another forum similar to this one. I've been called one myself because I voted for Biden, despite the fact I'm a lifelong Republican. I've also been called a minion of Satan, a child of Satan, and I was told I'm going to hell because I voted for Biden.
are you surprised? did you expect better?

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
are you surprised? did you expect better?

Sadly, I'm not surprised and I don't expect anything better. I've been ridiculed, disparaged, belittled, and demonized for five years now because I oppose Trump and I speak out against him. I'm a lifelong Republican who voted for Biden and apparently that's considered the ultimate unforgivable sin.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not surprised that either continued to support Trump. Remember, James Dobson called Trump a baby Christian.
A stain on evangelical Christianity.
Trump is a baby for sure... the Christian part is up for debate.

• Haha
Reactions: tripleseven
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you know a person and if they have or have not trusted in The Messiah for Gods free gift of Eternal Life.
Think about looking at that person’s fruits. That’s how we know them.

Reactions: tripleseven
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's because he was God appointed. I guess none of you believe that God is in control and those that have Gone after Trump are in defiance of God.
Have you thanked the Almighty for appointing Biden and Harris?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
By this logic, Saddam Hussein was appointed by God, and the US was wrong to try to remove him. It would also mean that President-Elect Biden has been appointed by God, and any Christian trying to "go after" him "are in defiance of God." Though it seems strange how, with many of these Christians, they won't claim that about Biden (like they didn't with Obama), only Trump.
Stop with that logic stuff. It’s boring.

Reactions: Tiberius Lee
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They love you. They just hate all those terrible sins you committed. But they love you. Really.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Guinan
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sadly, I'm not surprised and I don't expect anything better. I've been ridiculed, disparaged, belittled, and demonized for five years now because I oppose Trump and I speak out against him. I'm a lifelong Republican who voted for Biden and apparently that's considered the ultimate unforgivable sin.
The next train to Sheol is boarding now. Please have your voter registration card and state-issued ID ready to show the conductor.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They love you. They just hate all those terrible sins you committed. But they love you. Really.

If that's the case, then I don't want to think about how they would treat me if they didn't love me.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?!

The next train to Sheol is boarding now. Please have your voter registration card and state-issued ID ready to show the conductor.

Yikes!

• Friendly
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
.....are you off your recovering baptist meds?
I got COVID-19 and my source doesn’t deliver. So I put a curse on him after he said “thoughts and prayers”.

• Useful
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

A_JAY

Supporter
Mar 8, 2017
North Central
✟475,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We should all turn to 1 Samuel 8 right now.

I Samuel 8:19
(1Sa 8:19) But the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel. And they said, “No! But there shall be a king over us,
(1Sa 8:20) that we also may be like all the nations, and that our king may judge us and go out before us and fight our battles.”

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,389,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I Samuel 8:19
(1Sa 8:19) But the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel. And they said, “No! But there shall be a king over us,
(1Sa 8:20) that we also may be like all the nations, and that our king may judge us and go out before us and fight our battles.”

...and to this day, the people still prefer the king.

• Agree
Reactions: A_JAY
Upvote 0