Ethical inappropriate contentography

Is all inappropriate contentography unethical?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well I wouldn't think it was any more ethical to watch married couples have normal sex then non-married actors doing it. Maybe a lesser of two evils.

Those that peek into others bedrooms at night or day and undress or touch in front of other people or walk into others houses at night to watch people do sexual things or sleep are rather scary people. We lived in such an area once and it was not fun with men like that in the neighbourhood. We moved out when they started a hunt and crush windows since we called the police.

Upvote 0

gerbilwoman

Gerbil Queen
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2014
USA
✟436,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Those that peek into others bedrooms at night or day and undress or touch in front of other people or walk into others houses at night to watch people do sexual things or sleep are rather scary people. We lived in such an area once and it was not fun with men like that in the neighbourhood. We moved out when they started a hunt and crush windows since we called the police.
That is scary.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm afraid to post this in General Theology. My comments get reported too often. I'm fairly sure this is within CF rules to ask and discuss though.

For the purposes of this thread, I'm using a standard and common definition for inappropriate contentography found on Wikipedia.

inappropriate contentography - Wikipedia
"inappropriate contentography (often abbreviated inappropriate content) is the portrayal of sexual subject matter for the purpose of sexual arousal. inappropriate contentography may be presented in a variety of media, including books, magazines, postcards, photographs, sculpture, drawing, painting, animation, sound recording, writing, film, video, and video games."

Is all inappropriate contentography unethical to view and enjoy?

I think we could all agree that there exists unethical forms of inappropriate contentography. Examples of this would be inappropriate contentographic material produced under coercion or with under aged participants.

However, one example used to defend a positive response to this question, is the inappropriate contentographic material created and exclusively used by a married couple. This would include them photographing or video recording themselves nude or engaged in sexual activity - and then using those photos or videos for their own enjoyment together.

Thoughts?

One or both of you might pass away and the record of your
actions passed on to your children or co-workers or to the
internet in general. We don't want to see that stuff so please
don't record any.

Upvote 0