I wear my sunglasses at night...
Jun 2, 2007
✟22,709.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
So here is the situation:

My father-in-law went into the hospital last night. My wife took of early this morning to visit him and most likely will not be back until late afternoon. And she took the car seat so I am stuck at home until she gets back.

Last night she brewed the last of the coffee and there is about 2 cups that have been sitting overnight.

Do I suck it up and go without coffee this morning or heat up the old coffee?

And secondly, is that a death penalty offense, or should I just kneecap her to teach her a lesson?

Wiccan_Child

Contributor
Mar 21, 2005
Bristol, UK
✟31,731.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
So here is the situation:

My father-in-law went into the hospital last night. My wife took of early this morning to visit him and most likely will not be back until late afternoon. And she took the car seat so I am stuck at home until she gets back.

Last night she brewed the last of the coffee and there is about 2 cups that have been sitting overnight.

Do I suck it up and go without coffee this morning or heat up the old coffee?

And secondly, is that a death penalty offense, or should I just kneecap her to teach her a lesson?
By Biblical precedent, you should punish her and her children. And then remove any evidence of such coffee ever existing, just for good measure.

Upvote 0

IzzyPop

I wear my sunglasses at night...
Jun 2, 2007
✟22,709.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
NO COFFEE!!? Them's "grounds" fer divorce.
So she leaves me without coffee and then she gets half? Where is the justice in that?

By Biblical precedent, you should punish her and her children. And then remove any evidence of such coffee ever existing, just for good measure.
That is the direction I was leaning.

Sounds like someone is not supplying enough bacon for the household.
No. Bacon we have. Kind of. It's turkey bacon. Does that count?

Upvote 0

TeddyKGB

A dude playin' a dude disgused as another dude
Jul 18, 2005
Deep underground
✟8,993.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1. Look around your neighborhood for woody shrubs with blue or lavender flowers.
2. Take some of the root, grind it up, and add it to the used coffee grounds.
3. Brew a new pot.
4. Add 1/2 mug warm milk to 1/2 cup coffee/chicory.
5. Enjoy a poor approximation of the terrifying brew served by Mothers Cafeteria in New Orleans.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.