Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is he (former President Obama) on this?

Eric Trump notes Obama silence on Biden-Ukraine link: 'Where is he on this?'

Disclaimer: The OP title (same as the news article) and link point to an external news agency and readers are requested to exercise discretion. Nothing has been added or deleted, and the poster accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or otherwise.

I wonder why the Trumps think Obama would or should get involved? Sounds like they see it as some kind of trailer park fight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I wonder why the Trump's think Obama would or should get involved? Sounds like they see it as some kind of trailer park fight.

Bc the Trumps treat the presidency the same way that they did the dumb reality show they were on, where pointless totally unnecessary cat fights were scripted in.

• Winner
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder why the Trump's think Obama would or should get involved? Sounds like they see it as some kind of trailer park fight.
Even Biden has the sense to limit his attention to the subject ...

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump family is amazed that a former president has some class even after leaving the office while currently there is none even when the president is in the office.
How soon can we get this family out of our lives ???

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Supporters of Biden always involve the former President, on the grounds that he sent then VP Biden to Ukraine in the first place

everyone please acknowledge ?

Well yes, but avoiding a pointless spat with a bunch of conspiracy fuelled morons trying to distract from their own corruption is the only wise choice here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well yes, but avoiding a pointless spat with a bunch of conspiracy fuelled morons trying to distract from their own corruption is the only wise choice here.
IOW, avoid reading into others' actions?

Taylor expresses concerns in another text:

“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor said in one text exchange.

Sondland responded by saying that was not what was happening. “Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign.”

Texts Allegedly Proving Trump's Quid Pro Quo Don't Wash

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Taylor said in one text exchange.

Sondland responded by saying that was not what was happening. “Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign.”

A sensible approach, should the parties involved actually not have anything to hide, would be to allow the process of investigation to run its course without constantly trying to block and obstruct it. Biden and Obama staying out of the whole ridiculous mess is one way of doing that, Trump’s legal people can waste money digging around to see if they can pin something on somebody, and get out of the way of the impeachment related investigations at the same time. The question is why is Biden so unconcerned about whatever Trump is trying to pin on him, and why is Trump so desperate to block any attempt to look into the things he is accused of? He could clear a lot of it up by simply releasing his tax returns, full details of relevant communications and so on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Supporters of Biden always involve the former President, on the grounds that he sent then VP Biden to Ukraine in the first place

Well ... though that's obvious, some poor souls need to be informed periodically. That shouldn't necessitate the involvement of the previous president ...

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign.”

Insofar as they relate to anything that can be dug up on his political opponents. What other aspects of transparency and reform have been discussed? The information released clearly shows a fixation on the Bidens, the supposed existence of a mail server and the witholding of benefits until there is some agreement to pursue these. What are the links between those issues, Trump's issues, and problems internal to Ukraine (be specific please)?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This hardly supports your argument. What on earth do you think is being referred to with 'get to the bottom of what happened in 2016'? Why is the meeting secured before announcing a Biden-related investigation? What reason would you have for taking Sondland's carefully worked text seriously, when it contradicts all of the information released so far, even Trump's (incomplete) transcript? We should believe it just because he says so? Perhaps police around the world should adopt the same approach - well, he said he didn't do it, sooo... A bit like Trump with Putin. Maybe he's just a misunderstood idealist?

The funniest bit there is the 'indepenent' sentinel moniker.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is he (former President Obama) on this?

Eric Trump notes Obama silence on Biden-Ukraine link: 'Where is he on this?'

Disclaimer: The OP title (same as the news article) and link point to an external news agency and readers are requested to exercise discretion. Nothing has been added or deleted, and the poster accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or otherwise.
Where is Hunter Biden? Did anyone in the MSM interview him recently? I may have missed it.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even Biden has the sense to limit his attention to the subject ...
Of course. The Biden family made millions off of Ukraine. So did other politicians. Selling positions of power in DC for sweet millions is nothing new. Biden's problem is he actually admitted to strong arming Ukraine in exchange for billions in loan grants. Not to mention the sweet deal with the ChiCom bank. That's not a conspiracy, it is a fact. The question is what he did legal or not. That has to be investigated.

I think it was a journalist at the New York Times who recently said "what Biden did was legal, but that is the problem."

Eric Trump and Don Jr. have a point. If they were sitting on some board of directors or on any payroll of an energy company in a foreign country, they would be called in to the House and Senate to testify about their connections.

So where is Hunter Biden? Have not even seen a MSM interview with him. I could have missed it, but don't think it has happened.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You are not going to get much with this logical and valid line of reasoning. Everything the House Democrats are hurling at Trump, Biden and his sons have actually done. If that bit of irony is missed, there will be no honest debate on the subject.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There you go again...Introducing facts which get in the way of the pseudo narrative.

• Informative
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The question is why is Biden so unconcerned about whatever Trump is trying to pin on him,
Frankly, I think Biden views what he did as 'business as usual' and 'everyone else is doing it.' Add to it, the man is not as sharp as he used to be.
and why is Trump so desperate to block any attempt to look into the things he is accused of?
He actually released the phone call transcript, did not invoke executive privilege in the Mueller investigation and even asked Zelensky to be frank with the media.
He could clear a lot of it up by simply releasing his tax returns, full details of relevant communications and so on.
What do his tax returns have to do with Ukraine?

• Winner
Upvote 0