Habemus Papam!
Aug 6, 2003
Visit site
✟14,554.00
Faith
Catholic
I saw it.

And I agree with you.

When Luka said something about not feeling the Holy Spirit in that situation, I was VERY happy that the Holy Spirit got a mention on TV.

Jesus is mentioned a bit. And God is mentioned alot, especially the three word profanity.

But we rarely hear "The Holy Spirit" on secular TV.

And the woman gave Luca a CRUCIFIX, which saved his life. I liked that a lot too.

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I taped it...I wasn't going to because I'm not really a huge excited person when ER does the shows just basing on one or two characters. But kind of like a last minute decision before I headed off to work I chose to set a tape for it.

If I get a chance to watch it tomorrow before work, I will so I can comment more.

But I'm glad to hear a bit about the episode....and what it had in it. :)

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance...that was me with Touched By An Angel. Just turn that show on and I'd be a wreck.

I finally watched my ER tape...and yeah, I cried in this one.

And it was really good.

I really wish they would've subtitled what Luka was saying before he was to be taken in to be shot....I'm sure it was a prayer in Croatian...but I would've loved to know what he was saying. And that music that was playing when he was praying....it sounded very familiar but I can't tell whether it was music I heard on another ER episode or what. Anyone know what it was?

I hope Luka realizes after all this that the Holy Spirit was with him that day...I mean...that woman gave him the crucifix that pretty much saved his life.

Upvote 0

Acceptance

sugar and spice
Sep 7, 2003
Chicago suburbs
Visit site
✟1,440.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone here from the Chicago area? Ever gone to a Kane County Cougars game? We went this past summer and I got a good chuckle when a player was down on the field (he ended up being ok) and the trainers ran out and they played the ER theme song over the speakers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.