Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What I know about people under scrutiny and understandings may change as this develops:

Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Ron Burkie, Larry Summers, Alan Dershowitz, Stephen Pinker, and Naomi Campbell are all being looked at for having a freindship with Jeffery Epstein.

Bill Clinton has outright lied about how many times he was on the Lolita express.

Alan Dershowitz had stated he didn't have sex with kids because he had his underwear on. Stated he never saw a single minor at Epstein's home.

Kevin Spacey is linked because he flew on the Lolita express to Africa with Bill Clinton and Chris Tucker to tour HIV/AIDS project sites.

Ron Burkie is an American investor and philanthropist. He was using Epstein's connection with Clinton to gain audiences with him.

Larry Summers was treasury secretary under former President Clinton and frequented Epstein's circle.

(do not know Stephen Pinkers relation to this yet)

Naomi Campbell flew twice on the Lolita express back to NY, from London and Paris.

Donald Trump had a relationship until Epstein hit on an underage girl at Mar-largo and Trump had a shouting confrontation with him. Trump was also at a party where Epstein was in attendance. Trump has stated his fondness for Epstein liking beautiful and young women.

A source on all above:

Alex Acosta, Donald Trump nominated Acosta to be United States Secretary of Labor. Acosta let Epstein off the hook in a shady deal beforehand.

Epstein claimed to have founded the Clinton Foundation.
Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation

I hope to scrutinize the stuffing out of all of this. Dig things up... post them, and lets discuss them.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Rich and popular and well-known people are sick, there's not a whole lot more left to discuss...

Or it makes them sick, now that might be up for debate maybe...?

"For what does it profit a person if they gains the whole world but loses their soul"...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump has stated his fondness for Epstein liking beautiful and young women.

What was he meaning by young though? When I first met my wife I was much younger than her, still am---lol. From her perspective she preferred younger men. But that didn't make me under aged at the time simply because I was younger than her. I think I was around 25 at the time.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What was he meaning by young though? When I first met my wife I was much younger than her, still am---lol. From her perspective she preferred younger men. But that didn't make me under aged at the time simply because I was younger than her. I think I was around 25 at the time.
I had a 15 year relationship with a woman starting at the age of 22, who was 19 years older than me (though maybe not mentally/spiritually though) (Lol)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I agree, however some find it suspicious and requiring scrutiny. I am literally trying to keep neutral because I want pedophiles in prison. I do not care about party lines concerning this.

The other question is exactly what you just asked? What exactly did he mean by young women? And what was his relationship to a known and convicted pedophile? I intend to look and see if these comments by Trump were made before or after Epstein's first convection.

Did Trump even know Alex Acosta got Epstein off the hook before making him a member of his cabinet?

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Did Trump even know Alex Acosta got Epstein off the hook before making him a member of his cabinet?

I assume that would have been part of whatever vetting process Trump's administration had before putting him up for the position. If Trump didn't know, then he didn't bother looking at the vetting information.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ok, here is a conundrum. This news clip is from 2015, names Alan Dershowitz is the person that made the deal for Epstein to get out of jail free. Bill Clinton is mentioned, Trump is not.

So when did Alex Acosta come into this?

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree, however some find it suspicious and requiring scrutiny. I am literally trying to keep neutral because I want pedophiles in prison. I do not care about party lines concerning this.

The other question is exactly what you just asked? What exactly did he mean by young women? And what was his relationship to a known and convicted pedophile? I intend to look and see if these comments by Trump were made before or after Epstein's first convection.

I just hope whoever they might find that was involved with under aged girls, that none of them end up being above the law. I have a feeling though, if any of these things involved someone such as Clinton, he will be above the law and won't be prosecuted for any of these things.

It seems to me it would be just as bad, if say Trump was fully aware of these encounters involving under aged girls, but that he himself was never personally involved with them, yet didn't report any of it at the time to the proper authorities. That might be like knowing your next door neighbor is a serial killer, and that even though you despise what they do, but since you personally like this person for whatever reasons, you don't report any of this to the proper authorities in that case.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I assume that would have been part of whatever vetting process Trump's administration had before putting him up for the position. If Trump didn't know, then he didn't bother looking at the vetting information.
Trump vetting=
“Hey, I like this guy. He’s a good guy. Find something he can do.”

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just hope whoever they might find that was involved with under aged girls, that none of them end up being above the law. I have a feeling though, if any of these things involved someone such as Clinton, he will be above the law and won't be prosecuted for any of these things.

It seems to me it would be just as bad, if say Trump was fully aware of these encounters involving under aged girls, but that he himself was never personally involved with them, yet didn't report any of it at the time to the proper authorities. That might be like knowing your next door neighbor is a serial killer, and that even though you despise what they do, but since you personally like this person for whatever reasons, you don't report any of this to the proper authorities in that case.

Im starting to see a connection between a private party at Mar-Largo and the fight Trump had with Epstein concerning under-aged girls. It appears Epstein was attempting to draw Trump in. However Trump threw a fit, and threw Epstein out. Also conveniently this is the one piece of 'evidence' people are using against Trump.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,393.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I think it was actually asked during confirmation as well.

• Informative
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, here is a conundrum. This news clip is from 2015, names Alan Dershowitz is the person that made the deal for Epstein to get out of jail free. Bill Clinton is mentioned, Trump is not.

So when did Alex Acosta come into this?
He was the Prosecutor who accepted the plea deal.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

What exactly was Alex Acosta's role in this? When did he come into play when Alan Dershowitz is named as the individual that actual did what Acosta is accused of?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What exactly was Alex Acosta's role in this? When did he come into play when Alan Dershowitz is named as the individual that actual did what Acosta is accused of?
Acosta held a news conference and tried to throw everyone else under the bus. Acosta is a piece of work if nothing else.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I know about people under scrutiny and understandings may change as this develops:

Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Ron Burkie, Larry Summers, Alan Dershowitz, Stephen Pinker, and Naomi Campbell are all being looked at for having a freindship with Jeffery Epstein.

Bill Clinton has outright lied about how many times he was on the Lolita express.

Alan Dershowitz had stated he didn't have sex with kids because he had his underwear on. Stated he never saw a single minor at Epstein's home.

Kevin Spacey is linked because he flew on the Lolita express to Africa with Bill Clinton and Chris Tucker to tour HIV/AIDS project sites.

Ron Burkie is an American investor and philanthropist. He was using Epstein's connection with Clinton to gain audiences with him.

Larry Summers was treasury secretary under former President Clinton and frequented Epstein's circle.

(do not know Stephen Pinkers relation to this yet)

Naomi Campbell flew twice on the Lolita express back to NY, from London and Paris.

Donald Trump had a relationship until Epstein hit on an underage girl at Mar-largo and Trump had a shouting confrontation with him. Trump was also at a party where Epstein was in attendance. Trump has stated his fondness for Epstein liking beautiful and young women.

A source on all above:

Alex Acosta, Donald Trump nominated Acosta to be United States Secretary of Labor. Acosta let Epstein off the hook in a shady deal beforehand.

Epstein claimed to have founded the Clinton Foundation.
Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation

I hope to scrutinize the stuffing out of all of this. Dig things up... post them, and lets discuss them.

There was an ongoing investigation in the UK into pedophile rings, a few old celebrities were found to have been getting away with it for years with the knowledge and collusion of a number of other people who never reported any of it. The investigation moved on to some (now deceased) Tory politicians, but it go so bogged down with I don't know what, some kind of blockade mentality and seemed to just peter out. The whole thing only came out because some victims decided to speak out and contacted journalists, or were contacted by journalists investigating rumours.

Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Acosta held a news conference and tried to throw everyone else under the bus. Acosta is a piece of work if nothing else.

Ok cool. That helps. Trump broke relations with Epstein in 1992 over a party at Mar-Largo where Epstein brought underage girls. Epstein was convicted around 2005 which means Trump had no relations at that time. And because of the illegally secret manor of the deal made by Acosta, Trump could have legitimately been unaware.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok cool. That helps. Trump broke relations with Epstein in 1992 over a party at Mar-Largo where Epstein brought underage girls. Epstein was convicted around 2005 which means Trump had no relations at that time. And because of the illegally secret manor of the deal made by Acosta, Trump could have legitimately been unaware.
Ignorance is no excuse.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump has stated his fondness for Epstein liking beautiful and young women.

The more I think about it, the fact Trump is a genius, at least according to him, he would full well know Pedophilia is a major crime and that people get sent to prison for things like that. I have a hard time believing Trump would be supporting Pedophilia in public via any of his comments. If he did support things like that, that would be something he would likely not won't to go public. Regardless what anyone thinks of Trump, surely he wouldn't be that careless and stupid, though I fully realize he is both at times. But in regards to something like this though?

Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

Men in positions of power have been not held accountable for their actions for a long time. I agree that Clinton will likely escape prosecution, but if he was a participant, I hope that he faces justice for his crimes.

I agree that knowing about such an activity and not reporting the activity is bad, but I don't think it's "as bad" as knowingly participating in these actions.

All that being said, there's I'm not aware of any specific information indicating who else was involved to what extent. While I think it more likely that Clinton was an active participant than Trump, I think it's possible that both or neither actually engaged in sexual activity with those minors. It's also not clear at this point who knew what, but I find it unlikely that these people with close relationships with Epstein didn't have, at the very least, an inkling as to what he was engaged in.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Or it makes them sick, now that might be up for debate maybe...?

That would imply the patriarchs and many figures in the bible would fall under the same heading. Or is your suggestion meant for modern times?

Wealth doesn’t cause a man to sin. His desire exists and the money feeds it. He’d still sin if he was poor.

Children are the exploited by rich and poor. The lone solution for their illness is God.

Upvote 0