Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Trump says that Clinton’s are behind the death. Coming from the President of the United States of America, that is good enough for me. Case Closed!

Move along, nothing to see here.

#clintonbodycount

Guarantee you that some of the same folks who think that global warming is a hoax, Russian interference is a hoax, but believe that Pizzagate was totally real, will also believe the conspiracy theory about Clinton too. Lol but also smh.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
EDITED:

I just looked up Snopes and they say it's all false coincidences and that people create conspiracy theories. Still, it's hard not to see how many people conveniently die before they can give testimony or cause issues. The key witness about land fraud with Clinton, James McDougal, had a heart attack and died in solitary confinement. He had a pre-existing heart condition and the prison said he didn't ask for medication. Of course this can happen, but the timing of his death also meant he couldn't testify. The list shows a very large number of plane crashes, some suicides, some murders, some natural causes. At least 8 people from plane crashes, it seems. 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27 are all a long stand of death involving same case situation.

Thanks for taking a look at that. I should have at least refreshed myself on the situation before I brought it up, but yeah, those were the very reasons I thought it a possibility. Once all the pieces come together, well, you said it...it's tough not to think there's a problem.

Do yo have a link to what you read read? It sounds like it was pretty informative and I'd like to place a link on this thread.

This being said, I'm not saying I think the Clintons are behind Epstein. I do think someone is, but I have no idea which person.

My thinking on the connection between Epstein and Clinton's was, if the charges that led to his incarceration was correct, as well as past claims
Clinton's were involved in that, Epstein would have had enough dirt on Clinton/Clinton's to put them away. And before his death, he had little to lose by going public with it, and say, make a deal for early release. If Billy thought the Lewinsky scandal was intense, that would be small potatoes compared to being heavily linked to child trafficking. If they aren't already, they would be ruined by a conviction.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The coincidences were cherry picked to persuade the gullible. Bill & Hillary are 72 and 71 years old, respectively - IOW, they're old. They would've known a lot of people who've died.
A poster observes that millions have died since the Clintons entered politics.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There's nothing good about politicizing a legal matter that's none of her business.
Of course its her business. There must be some good about her, for the Conservatives to trash her so much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
EDITED:

Thanks for taking a look at that. I should have at least refreshed myself on the situation before I brought it up, but yeah, those were the very reasons I thought it a possibility. Once all the pieces come together, well, you said it...it's tough not to think there's a problem.

Do yo have a link to what you read read? It sounds like it was pretty informative and I'd like to place a link on this thread.

It is at Snopes, if you scroll down you see a long article. What I wrote about McDougal and his heart attack can be found on this page as well. FACT CHECK: Clinton Body Bags
Snopes thinks it's all conspiracy, but the list is massive and there's some oddball coincidences in there for sure.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
16A769C4-E83F-445E-A894-73AC6DCD6738.jpeg
We can't even be sure it will end when the Clintons themselves die. Oh, the evil!

Never heard of lasercats? The SNL skit was a desperate attempt to warn the world about Socks, trained killer laser cat with longevity genes from China and Russia.

The world has to know. They even have a killer cat. True story.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is at Snopes, if you scroll down you see a long article. What I wrote about McDougal and his heart attack can be found on this page as well. FACT CHECK: Clinton Body Bags
Snopes thinks it's all conspiracy, but the list is massive and there's some oddball coincidences in there for sure.
A poster noticed another 27 obituary notices in the paper today. The carnage continues.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I agree on the "coincidences" and doesn't surprise me they think it's a conspiracy but at least they are willing to show the actual facts and that's all that really matters.

Thanks for the links.

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums