New York
✟44,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This prayer came upon me as i was meditating about Ephesians 6:14-17 and i thought i’d share.
The Ephesians 6 Prayer

Lord,

Thank you for this life. Not my previous life,but, my current. Thank you for my salvation. Help to clothe me daily with your armor, so that i may triumph over persecution! Let my heart be soft and merciful behind the breastplate of your Righteousness, use my body to lift you up with the belt of your Truth, teach me how to walk a mile in the shoes of the Gospel of Peace so that i may never fill those shoes, but rather, I can continue to move forward! Protect me with the shield of an undoubting faith while arming me with the piercing sword of knowledge which is your Holy Spirit. Adonai let my salvation be my helmet, which guides my thoughts, my focus and my path. May my top priority always be perusing your Kingdom. Thank you for this beautiful imagery laid out to us in Ephesians 6:14-17. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Zachm531

Apr 25, 2019
New York
✟44,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
For your top priority, what do you mean by "perusing your Kingdom" ?
There i am referring to
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭kjv

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There i am referring to
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭kjv
Wonderful ! Thanks for the clarification.

I never thought of nor saw "perusing" as "seeking". (still don't)

Upvote 0