United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ephesians 4:29 NIV
29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

I love this verse because I sometimes have to remind myself of what God commands for us to do with our mouths. To many times myself has caught up in the divide of politics, or trying to be the oh know all in the body. When in reality we know not more than Jesus. Instead I sometimes have to take a step back and realize my relationship with Jesus and salvation with him is more important than making sure that I know more than the next person beside me.

To many times people within the body are on the attack towards preachers more than it is with words of uplifting and living a Christ like love and life. Again I love you all and God Bless.

Stone-n-Steel

Supporter
Jul 29, 2018
Texas
✟224,710.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 4:29 NIV
29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

I love this verse because I sometimes have to remind myself of what God commands for us to do with our mouths. To many times myself has caught up in the divide of politics, or trying to be the oh know all in the body. When in reality we know not more than Jesus. Instead I sometimes have to take a step back and realize my relationship with Jesus and salvation with him is more important than making sure that I know more than the next person beside me.

To many times people within the body are on the attack towards preachers more than it is with words of uplifting and living a Christ like love and life. Again I love you all and God Bless.

Speaking the truth in Love is difficult. It is a Spiritual I have to deal with continually. Thank you for the reminder.

Upvote 0