Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Went to a health club yesterday and enjoyed the outdoor heated pool!
On Thursday, looking forward to visiting the new designer outlet that has opened over in Cannock.
Sometime this week I'm planning to do one of my favourite walks around Cannock Chase and along the Trent Valley.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
When I was little, during the summer we used to go out on day trips in the minibus!
With the hot weather, some of the journeys were long and tiring, but we made the most of it by playing games such as "I-spy" and singing the kinds of silly songs you make up as you go along such as "Everywhere we go, people always ask us" and "the quartermaster's stores".

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
On long drives to visit relatives my brother and I would count Coke and 7-Up signs along the highway. We would flip a penny to see who got which. I don't remember who won. When we were real young Dad would take the family for a "drive around the lake" in the evening. All of us kids fell asleep before we got home.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Working with my paintings and take a break outside eating and drinking something good. I was supposed to take a break for a week or two but I can't because I have too many ideas. I take a break maby after summer :angel: feeling very blessed. I have also little garden here quietblock^_^

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Enjoying the summer, along with the birds in the Garden and all the lovely flowers. We planted some lavender to encourage the bees. :)

Bees are so precious, I have spent hours and hours watching them this summer.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Such a lovely day today, enough cloud cover to stop excessive heat. I'll check on the bees, we have a number of bee friendly plants. :bee::bee::bee:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums