• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

England shutdown easing up

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by quietbloke, May 17, 2021.

1. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+49,275
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    It's so good that the shutdown is easing up,but caution is essential,especially with Indian variant spreading.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. rocknanchor

rocknanchor How the Lord Hears You - James 4:3 Supporter

+6,367
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    That hasn't been noised here as much by what I'm hearing. But yes, they have eased the precautions some in the US and my state legislature has diminished the Governor's enforcing further requirements, if he so chooses to.

3. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,335
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CDC says stop wearing masks and social distancing if vaccinated. But wait - give them a few days and they'll change it

Glad things are better QB

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. quietbloke

+49,275
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    We had two of the Grandchildren in our 'bubble' to stay for two days overnight Monday to Tuesday under the new ease-down arrangements. This was the first time in over a year of lockdown

5. tturt

+5,335
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Know exactly what you're saying

6. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+28,928
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    How wonderful,
    We are thinking of visiting our holiday cabin in Wales in a fortnight. We will have to sell it as Peter is a little frail now.

7. tturt

+5,335
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Glad yall can go to your cabin. Know what it feels like to have to make those kind of changes. I`m sorry.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  8. quietbloke

+49,275
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    My wife drove me to the Docks at Gloucester on Wednesday and our daughter and one grandchild pushed me in my wheel chair and we went around the Mall and Dock area with the boats. We had a coffee in a coffee house and got drenched when it started raining and the patio cover got blown over with the water,but so many people helped too get me safely inside the building.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  9. musicalpilgrim

+28,928
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    So much rain around and it is May, isn't it wonderful to get out and have a coffee?

10. quietbloke

+49,275
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I have had a cold since my drenching on Wednesday! But it was good to get out for awhile!

11. musicalpilgrim

+28,928
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    :oops:
    Oh dear! get better soon, praying for you for healing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List