✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Can you not think of a term to call all people of the USA?:eek:

Um, yes, I call them "Americans". I'm told by the liberals that I'm wrong to do that, that I need to put a hyphen between their ethnic origin name and "American".

Look around this board, many people call them USAians. Mostly, what USAians are called is not permitted on this forum!

Frankly I don't care what others call us. Most *Americans* don't.

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And some people wonder why the USA is reviled the world over. The "we don't care what others think of our actions" attitude is why!:sick:

We are not reviled the world over. Why do you think so many want to come here? America doesn't have an emigration problem........

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
nightflight said:

We are not reviled the world over. Why do you think so many want to come here? America doesn't have an emigration problem........

:D okay.....if that helps you sleep at night! Perhaps travel, then tell me how "loved" the USA is!:D

Upvote 0

Gramaic

Sinophobic
Sep 20, 2005
Greater Los Angeles
✟9,413.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
TerabyTe said:
I like to be as multicultural as possible, but these extremist Muslims are just really annoying. Can't they for once realize that they do not own the world?

I agree. Then again, it's hard for the Muslim extremists (and all extremists) to see that, because conquering the world is their goal. :eek:

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
okay.....if that helps you sleep at night! Perhaps travel, then tell me how "loved" the USA is!

Actually, Benedryl helps me sleep at night. And again, if America is so reviled, why do so many want to come here?

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
nightflight said:

Oh yes we are reviled. Our government now has strained relations with Canada (Canada!) because of a number of issues, including rejection of NAFTA decisions favoring Canada. They are working hard to build up relations with China and they may shift a significant portion of their trade from us to them. We're at an all time low in the "working and playing with others" department. Even our friends are getting sick of us.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
nightflight said:
Guess they knew where to come to to save their families from starving. I wonder, will they continue to "revile" after their families are fed?

Do you actually believe that the USA is not despised all over the world?:eek:

Feeding their families is alot different than liking the USA.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerabyTe

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2004
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟18,329.00
Faith
Christian
CCGirl said:
Can you not think of a term to call all people of the USA?:eek: Look around this board, many people call them USAians. Mostly, what USAians are called is not permitted on this forum!:D
[SIZE=-1]From Google..

Results 1 - 10 of about 942 for USAians

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Results 1 - 10 of about 568,000,000 for americans.

Hmm..
[/SIZE]

Upvote 0

Col303

Finding joy in the journey
Apr 5, 2006
New Jersey
✟15,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
CCGirl said:
Can you not think of a term to call all people of the USA?:eek: Look around this board, many people call them USAians. Mostly, what USAians are called is not permitted on this forum!:D

I have had the privilege to travel extensively throughout the world. Everyone that I have ever met has referred to Americans as Americans.

What you need to remember is that USA is an acronym for United States of America. Therefore we are Americans not USAians. Are you also using the term UKians for those that live in the United Kingdom???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.