✟1,425,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump, in remarks at the recent GOP Baltimore retreat speaking to Republicans:

“The lightbulb. People said what’s with the lightbulb? I said here’s the story. And I looked at it, the bulb that we’re being forced to use, number one to me, most importantly, the light’s no good. I always look orange. And so do you. The light is the worst
.”

[Make-up artist] Kelly said it is generally recognized among makeup artists that Trump’s application of bronzer is atypical. “When I see him, I see a line of oxidized bronzer around his hairline,” Kelly said. “The application is like a kindergartner did it.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/pol...ing-him-look-orange-experts-say-probably-not/

• Haha
Reactions: ArmenianJohn

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Lol. Typical of Trump to blame anyone & anything else for his own bad choices. He wouldn't be a good looking man regardless, he's really overweight & he's old. But he'd look sooooo much better if he would just age with the tiniest bit of grace. Lose the stupid bronzer & cut out the tanning bed habit. Get a normal haircut that can withstand wind.

It's also hilarious he spoke at the retreat in Baltimore after all the flaming he did against the city. I bet ppl there didn't look their best while he was in town either bc they were all rolling their eyes.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He wouldn't be a good looking man regardless, he's really overweight & he's old.
Hey, there're some handsome old guys! Alex Baldwin is pretty good-looking.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've only seen him when he's playing Donald Trump so.

I've always liked Alec Baldwin. :love2: (Oh, wait. I didn't mean that to mean...well you know).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I get making comments if you disagree with his policies or don't like him personally, but I will never get all the jokes and ganged up comedy making fun of his looks or physical features. At least he's keeping a sense of humor about it with this one comment.

As for energy saving lightbulbs, I haven't had much luck with them either. They are yellowish unless you get the higher wattage, and I'm not seeing them last as long as advertised anyway, just costs more now.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I thought this would be either someone here or a random guy on the street, not the man with power and bad hair.

But I'm still going to make the comment I would have. I've ben bulb shopping at Home Depot fairly recently. There are multiple brands of power saving bulbs and the one they have the most of actually has 3 different color heat bulbs. The new energy efficient bulbs give MORE choice than traditional bulbs ever did.

Trump would have had a point 5-10 years ago, but not now, seems he is always using outdated information.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The new energy efficient bulbs give MORE choice than traditional bulbs ever did.

Exactly. Then again, I bet it's been a very long time (if ever) since Donald Trump bought a lightbulb.

webcontent.lighting-learn-more-colortemp-chart.png
webcontent.lighting-learn-more-colortemp-chart.png

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I get making comments if you disagree with his policies or don't like him personally, but I will never get all the jokes and ganged up comedy making fun of his looks or physical features. At least he's keeping a sense of humor about it with this one comment.

As for energy saving lightbulbs, I haven't had much luck with them either. They are yellowish unless you get the higher wattage, and I'm not seeing them last as long as advertised anyway, just costs more now.

Lol, no Trump has absolutely not kept a sense of humour about comedy re his appearance or anything else. He's notoriously thin skinned about everything. Ppl aren't making jokes about his natural looks. If they were I'd think you had a point. The jokes are bc of the silly things he does to himself not bc of how he'd look if just genuine with his appearance. I mean ppl make fun of Biden & Sanders all the time for being old like Trump is but not bc of how they look bc they look how they're supposed to look. Just like normal old men. This whole thread is bc of Trump's comment blaming a light bulb for looking orange when the actual reason for it is bc of him using fake methods to make his skin look that way.

Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The jokes are bc of the silly things he does to himself not bc of how he'd look if just genuine with his appearance. I mean ppl make fun of Biden & Sanders all the time for being old like Trump is but not bc of how they look bc they look how they're supposed to look. Just like normal old men.

I don't make fun of Biden for his age, either. To me that is just as cruel as making fun of people's appearance, so I avoid doing that.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I don't make fun of Biden for his age, either. To me that is just as cruel as making fun of people's appearance, so I avoid doing that.

I never implied that you did but unfortunately ppl including those who label themselves as Christians on this forum frequently make fun of Biden for his age & are deliberately cruel about it. I think it's WAY more cruel to make fun of ppl bc of their age than bc of appearance choices. Again Trump is made fun of bc he's in his 70s. If he just had a natural appearance he wouldn't have so many jokes about it. He chooses to lie in a tanning bed with those little goggles on so he has that white ring around his eyes. He chooses to use bronzers. He chooses to bleach his brows & his hair. He chooses to let his hair be like a tumbleweed glued to his head. Then he chooses to make seriously silly comments like what this thread is about. I don't think it's fair to make fun of his age either bc that's not a choice. But it is fair to make comments about it when he claims to be so much younger than Biden & Sanders or to make fun of them bc of their ages when he's in the same age group.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I never implied that you did but unfortunately ppl including those who label themselves as Christians on this forum frequently make fun of Biden for his age & are deliberately cruel about it. I think it's WAY more cruel to make fun of ppl bc of their age than bc of appearance choices. Again Trump is made fun of bc he's in his 70s. If he just had a natural appearance he wouldn't have so many jokes about it. He chooses to lie in a tanning bed with those little goggles on so he has that white ring around his eyes. He chooses to use bronzers. He chooses to bleach his brows & his hair. He chooses to let his hair be like a tumbleweed glued to his head. Then he chooses to make seriously silly comments like what this thread is about. I don't think it's fair to make fun of his age either bc that's not a choice. But it is fair to make comments about it when he claims to be so much younger than Biden & Sanders or to make fun of them bc of their ages when he's in the same age group.

I don't have any problem with people making fun of my age. Though it seems I'm the only one who makes reference to dinosaurs ruling the globe in my youth! (Which is an exaggeration, dinos were long gone and my dad was on the hunting party that killed the last wholly mammoth before I was born).

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lol, no Trump has absolutely not kept a sense of humour about comedy re his appearance or anything else. He's notoriously thin skinned about everything. Ppl aren't making jokes about his natural looks. If they were I'd think you had a point. The jokes are bc of the silly things he does to himself not bc of how he'd look if just genuine with his appearance. I mean ppl make fun of Biden & Sanders all the time for being old like Trump is but not bc of how they look bc they look how they're supposed to look. Just like normal old men. This whole thread is bc of Trump's comment blaming a light bulb for looking orange when the actual reason for it is bc of him using fake methods to make his skin look that way.
Are you kidding Sanders looks a angry mad scientist most of the time.

Upvote 0