M.A.
✟519,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray that I am protected from the enemy. I am struggling. The attacks are so extreme sometimes. I try to defend myself in prayer which does seem to help but it is a constant struggle. Please pray for me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you <3

Last edited:

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will apply Ephesians 6:10-20 and James 4:7. Show him how to pray in this area, not just to pray. May the awareness of Your presence and the access to Your power both be utilized in such a way to send the enemy packing. May He learned to keep up the spiritual guard in this way so the enemy will want to keep their distance. May he learn to follow Jesus' example of applying Your Word to defend against these attacks, and that You will be pleased and glorified, as this one is delivered time and again. Amen.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PRAYING :prayer::prayer:

347239cf733fc074a89a4d52453c1aac.jpg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Praying in agreement, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry that you’re struggling. I prayed that God may strengthen you and surround you with His peace and comfort during this time. Read this uplifting verse: Deuteronomy 31:8 “The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” I also suggest that you schedule time to discuss your situation with your pastor. I feel that the understanding and counsel of a compassionate person would be of great help to you at a time like this. God bless you.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums