Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When did the end times or last days begin? Mark
Israel being "REBORN" pretty much set the stage for the End Times. There could be NO BEAST without Israel in the Land.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When did the end times or last days begin? Mark
Hebrews 1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

In the days in which Hebrews was written.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When was Israel reborn, where does the Bible teach that, Matt 23 Jesus says of Israel "your house is left to you desolate" sounds permanent to me, the abomination of desolation completed in 70 ad right
Instead of spending a long time explaining it I will just copy & paste a post where I already explained all of these things to someone who was telling me the "BEAST" was Nero. It explais why Israel needed to be reborn as a Nation, and why the Beasts are Beasts etc. etc. BELOW:

The Beast is not Nero nor can it be Nero, at last not the Revelation Beast that arises out of the Sea. Thus wrong assumptions can [indeed] lead to wrong conclusions, of course. If we are gong to Texas from Kansas and we get on a Northern Interstate route we will not make Texas, that is for sure.

What then is a Beast? Well Daniel showed us, a Beast is in juxtaposition to Israel always, it either Conquers, Enslaves or Rules Israel, we can see that in Daniel ch. 7, the Lion (Babylon) the Bear (Medo-Persia), the Leopard (Greece) and the Fierce Beast or Fourth Kingdom (Rome). All four Conquered/Ruled Israel. The Little Horn is a fifth Beast mentioned in Dan. ch. 7. Some can't see it, but its clearly there, and he arises 2000 or so years after Rome. Now lets look at Rev. 13 and find all five of these Beasts, the last one being a mere MAN. I don't like posting a lot of scriptures but this is needed to clarify.

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns (So this Beast has SEVEN Heads not 4 or even 5), and upon his horns ten crowns (10 Future Kings), and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (Greece) , and his feet were as the feet of a bear (Persia), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (Babylon): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death (ROME); and his deadly wound was healed (LITTLE HORN/Man): and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him (MAN)?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

OK, lets put this together and see what we have got. We see that John gave us clues as to who the Seven Headed Beast is in Rev. ch 13 (Lion, Bear, Leopard) and in Rev. ch. 17, the 5 Kings who have FALLEN (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece), the one who IS (Rome), and one who is NOT YET COME (The Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast). (I can clarify if needed why the KINGS are who they are and why they are called KINGS if Needed.)

A Beast is thus understood, Nero could not be a Beast because the Fourth Kingdom Beast was like all the other Beasts of Daniels, they were Kingdoms, not a Kingdom started by ONE MAN who will never pass his Kingdom on to anyone else. (Which is the case for the Anti-Christ, He starts the Kingdom and is the ONLY KING because he dies as the King and his Kingdom is no more Jesus takes over. Amen)

How do we get Egypt and Assyria? Well that's been established, since there are Seven Heads and Five have Fallen before Rome that is rather easy, Egypt and Assyria are the only two that fit the criteria even remotely.

So in Rev. 13 we have the Lion (Babylon), the Bear (Persia), the Leopard (Greece) Rome the Deadly Wound and the Little Horn who when he conquers Jerusalem HEALS the Mortal Wound for 42 Months.

What was the Mortal Wound then? Well of course like the Beast its figurative, of course !! The Beast is Kingdoms who Conquer/Rule over Israel. Egypt enslaved Israel, Assyria took away the 10 Tribes, Babylon took Israel into Bondage, Persia Ruled Israel for a time and set them free, Greece ruled the Holy land and we all know that Rome ruled Israel, taxed them, presided over Jesus' trial and destroyed the city and the temple in 70 AD.

The Israeli people were dispersed all over the world between 70 AD and 125 AD. There can be NO BEAST when there is NO ISRAEL in the land. A Beast rules over Israel, the people. If being a Beast only meant being a large super power(s) then the United States, Russia, China and even England would be a BEAST if a Beast were nations that ruled the Land then the Ottoman Empire (England) and others would be BEASTS. But that is not the case of course, a Beast is a Nation that Rules over the People Israel, while they are a Nation in their land.

According to Ezekiel Israel would be as Dead Men's Bones, then at the End Times they would come Alive again, and that is what happened in 1948, Israel was reborn as a Nation. (Son of Man, can these Bones live again? Thou knowest Lord.....Good answer by Ezekiel.....SMILE)

So Israel is back in the land, ALIVE AGAIN, after almost 2000 years of being dead. Now, and only now can we have a BEAST again !!! The Mortal Wound was not Rome losing power in 125 AD or so, but it was Rome CEASING to be a Beast over Israel in 125 AD, because Israel was no more. The Little Horn arises some 2000 odd years later and once he CONQUERS Jerusalem, he is called what? A BEAST for 42 Months....THINK....Only 42 Months, he is a BEAST only 42 months, he is around much longer, at least Seven Years, probably 10-20 years, but hes a BEAST for only 42 Months, because he Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and its Peoples. (And they FLEE/ARE PROTECTED for the exact same time period, 1260 Days.)

We can clearly see Daniel calls this Little Horn (MAN) a Beast in Dan 7:11 as does John in Rev. 19:20, both times he is cast into HELL.

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

This LITTLE HORN BEAST is an END TIME BEAST. He is a MAN not a Kingdom per se.

Upvote 0