✟24,116.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys,

I have come to notice that the frequency and reports of end times dreams have increased over the past few years. I've seen reports of people from all ages and backgrounds seeing the long anticipated return of Jesus Christ and the end of the world and this really fascinates me as it signals the times we're living in.

Acts 2:17 - "In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

For this reason, I would love to read some of your stories and what you've seen. Please share it here.

3 dreams that I've personally seen were pretty interesting, although short in duration.

In my first dream, I was in what seemed to be a mini bus travelling up a mountain road with a couple of other people when all of a sudden someone yelled at us to look to the left side of the bus, and when I looked, I saw the sky split open and Jesus stepping through with multitudes of Angels. I immediately got the feeling that everyone one that bus was being taken up, and as soon Jesus slowly began to descend, I woke up.

My second dream started with me looking up at the sky and all I saw were warplanes and tons of smoke, and an air plane falling in the distance as it had been shot. As I was watching this unfold, I knew that these planes were from an Asian country and that Australia (where I live) was being invaded. I had the feeling that Australia was not prepared for such an attack.

In my third dream, I remember standing in a line of people all being forced inside a High school assembly hall. When I got in, I saw a digital board at the front with everyone's names on it and if your name came up, you had to walk up to the guillotine to be beheaded. This assembly hall was heavily guarded and there was no way out. However, when my name was about to appear on the digital board, I immediately got up, grabbed my bag and walked out of that hall like it was nobody's business and none of the guards even seemed to care or notice.

As I walked out of the school, I noticed that I was holding a little girl's hand. She was wearing a white dress and there was light shining on her from the sky. As we were walking, I noticed these strange black shadowy-like figures cursing at me because they couldn't reach me. Their language was really foul but I hardly paid any attention to them and continued walking with the little girl until I got home, then I woke up. I had the feeling the little girl was protecting me throughout the entire walk.

I'm not sure what you'd make of the third dream, but I think it was interesting and somewhat related to the end times as I was being protected.

Please, share your dreams. I'd love to read them all.

God bless.