Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1 It will be the Sixth seal event of worldwide devastation and the Middle East is cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 A small Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 4:3 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jer.9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.
Then the Seventh seal of ‘about’ a 15-25 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, righteous Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5 They will live in peace and security and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected land, of great wealth. They will be totally wiped out and it takes seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Some time later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3 1/2 year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the trumpet and bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- those Christians who refused to agree with the treaty, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word.
The regathering of all true believers and all those who have kept faithful. Revelation 7:9
The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.

The final attack against the holy city and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, a New Heaven and a New Earth for Eternity. Daniel 7:9-10, Revelation chapter 21

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nithavela

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is obvious to anyone who looks at the situation in the Middle East, that there is nothing man can do that will resolve the critical issues there.
God will use people’s actions and His creation to achieve His purposes, as in the past, so according to Bible prophesy: at the point of attack onto Israel, Psalms 83, God will intervene with fire from His storehouse, Deuteronomy 32:34-35, an earth directed explosion of the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, that will affect all the world, but in particular all the area of the holy Land, clearing and cleansing it. Deuteronomy 32:43
It is clear, from all the graphic descriptions: that this will be a terrible devastation and the result will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East. Ezekiel 30:2-5, Jeremiah 10:18
This event is the Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath. Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace. All evildoers will be as stubble.

Isaiah 66:15-16 The Lord coming in fire... many will be slain by Him.

Isaiah 9:18 The land is scorched by the Lord, the people are fuel for the fire.

Ezekiel 29:45-48, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7 It is also the Sixth Seal judgement as described in Revelation 6:12-17, Jeremiah 4:25-29, Isaiah 2:12-22

Many prophecies tell of the final judgement of Judah: Jeremiah 7:20 I will pour out My anger on Judah, man and beast, trees and crops, they will burn unquenched. Jeremiah 10:18, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:14

Psalm 83:1-18 describes very well how the State of Israel’s enemies plot against them, and what will happen to them. Micah 4:11-12 A remnant of Jewish believers will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 4:3, Isaiah 6:11-12, Zechariah 13:8-9

After that: Ezekiel 36:8 But you, Land of Israel, put forth your branches and yield fruit for My people, Righteous Israel, for their homecoming is near. Zechariah 8:11-13, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15
All of the Lord’s people will be gathered into the holy Land. Isaiah 66:18-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31 The Lord will then judge His people and only the righteous Christian believers will settle in the Promised Land. They will establish the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:7-14

Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall make you pass under the rod of Judgement…..those who revolt and rebel will not enter the holy Land.

Isaiah1:24-28.Once again, I shall act against you, to purge away all your impurities. Gods people, [the Christian Israelites of God, Galatians 6:16], will settle and become prosperous in a blessed and fertile land.

Ezekiel 39:25-29 The Lord says; now I shall restore the fortunes of Jacob. [Who are now spiritual Israel, people qualified by faith, not by ethnicity. Galatians 3:26-29, Isaiah 56:1-8]

They will forget their shame and unfaithfulness when they live once more safely in their homeland. [as their spiritual forefather did. Isaiah 51:1-2] When I gather them from all the lands, they will be an example to the nations of My Holiness. They will acknowledge Me as their God, when they all live in their heritage; the Promised Land. I will no longer hide Myself from them, I who have poured out My Spirit upon them.

After a few years, God will motivate the leader of a Northern alliance to prepare for war and attack Israel. God will destroy the entire army with fire, earthquakes and causing them to fight each other. Ezekiel 38 & 39, the Gog from Magog attack.

Joel 2:20 I shall remove the Northern peril far from you and banish them into the desert. Half of the army: by the Mediterranean and the other half by the Dead Sea.
The stench and foul smell from them will rise up. He has done great things!

This He will do in order to; Ezekiel 39:21-22 ... display My glory to the nations... From that day forward, the Israelites will know that I am the Lord their God

Note; that the Lord will make Himself known by His actions to His righteous people, and to the world, but not by His presence until His Return in glory, at the commencement of His Millennial reign. After the armies of this Northern alliance are destroyed, the people of Beulah [Isaiah 62:1-5] will send out teams to collect the dead. They will be buried in the valley of Wadi al Mawjib, East of the Dead Sea. This will take seven months, then seven years is needed to finally clear up all the debris of the army. This tremendous defeat of a very large and well equipped army, will have dramatic repercussions. On top of the already huge disruptions caused by the previous worldwide devastation – food and oil shortages, economic crisis, refugee problems, etc. The world’s leaders will meet and the most logical way to address all the issues, is to form a One World government. Daniel 7:23-24, Rev 17:12-13. Initially ten rulers will share the authority, but after a short while, they will confer their power onto one man. The President of this World Alliance will be a charismatic and strong leader, he will quickly take dictatorial powers over it. Daniel 11:21

Meanwhile, in Jerusalem, construction of the Third Temple will be completed, Zech. 6:15, Revelation 11:1, and the Shekinah glory of God will enter it. Ezekiel 43:2

12,000 missionaries will be selected from each of the 12 divisions of Beulah and they will go out in pairs to every people group in the world to preach the gospel of Gods Kingdom to come. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:3-8 As was done previously: Luke 10:1-10

Beulah will not join the One World government, but in order to maintain peaceful relations, Beulah will sign a seven year peace treaty with them. Daniel 9:27

After 3½ years, the world leader will be assassinated, but his body will be taken over by Satan. Revelation 13:3-4 He will come in force to Beulah, Zechariah 14:1-2, and establish worship of himself in the Temple. Matthew 24:15 So, when you see the ‘abomination of desolation’ standing inthe Holy place as prophesied by Daniel 7:25…
He will defy the Most High and will persecute the holy people of God. They will be in his power for 3½ years. Rev 13:9-10.

In Rev 12:6, it says that there will be a place of safety for some of Gods people, those who stood firm in their faith. Daniel 11:32b, Matthew 24:15-21.

During this last 3½ year period, the Great Tribulation of the Seven Trumpets and the Seven Bowls of God’s wrath poured upon the earth will cause terrible destruction and deaths to the ungodly peoples. Matthew 24:21-22, Revelation 16:11

It all culminates in the Battle of Armageddon – Revelation 16:16. That is when the Lord Jesus will return to the earth in His glory and destroys those armies in His mighty power. Rev. 19:15 & Zechariah 14:3-5. Lucifer (Satan) will be chained and imprisoned and Jesus will rule the world for 1000 years. Then, Satan will be released for a short time. He will seduce the nations and will muster them for war, a vast army from all around the world. They will lay siege to Gods City. Fire comes down from heaven and cremates them all. Satan is thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:7-9. Then will come the Great White Throne judgement of all people and the angels. Revelation 20:11-14, Daniel 7:9-10
All who are found worthy will receive immortality, 1 Corinthians 15:50-58, Revelation 22:1-4

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Redemption and then restoration
Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands, let the peoples renew their strength. Let them draw near, let them speak up, then together we shall go to the place of judgement. Isaiah 49:1-6

Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength. Then, let them come near : awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.
Let them speak : proclaim the good news around the world, our Christian missionary activity.

Still to come is ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 41:8-9 God will soon call His true righteous people back to the Land, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in, where the administration of His commandments and ordinance’s will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27, Ezekiel 44:23-24

Deuteronomy 4:27, Jeremiah 3:8 The Lord’s people are divorced from God and sent into exile for their sins. This is for a decreed period only. Ezekiel 4:4-6

Then God gave Ezekiel a vision of a valley full of dry bones;
Ezekiel 37:11 These bones represent the whole house of Israel [now under the New Covenant: every Christian believer] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [physically from God] Jeremiah 50:6
Ezekiel 37:9-10 The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods spirit] come and breath into the slain [dead to the Spirit] that they might live. They came to life and stood up: a mighty company! [of Christians] Romans 9:24-26

Ezekiel 37:12-13 I will bring you up from your graves [our present condition] and bring you to the Land of Israel. Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 50:4-5

Through Isaiah, God gives a message to Israel, identifying them as a people who have lost the knowledge of their origin and forgotten their ancestors. Isaiah 45:4
Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring. Christians are now the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16, Romans 8:14, Ephesians 2:11-18

God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. Isaiah 50 & 51, Colossians 1:11-12 In His sacrifice Israel is redeemed and salvation made available to all who accept Him, repent and acknowledge His atoning sacrifice.

In Ezekiel 36, Jeremiah 30 & 31, Isaiah 35, and others, the prophets tell the story of how all the righteous Christian Israelites are gathered, redeemed and settled into the Promised Land.
The great national awakening of all Israel is symbolically represented as life from the dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrates His power and is enabled to do this:

Ezekiel 37:14 I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken. Isaiah 44:1-3

And in Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel. My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people. Revelation 7:9

The Glory of God will be present in the new Temple, as in ancient times. Ezekiel 43:2 The Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign will come after all that is prophesied to occur before that glorious Day, has taken place.

Upvote 0