End Time 2016 RPG

The Anti-Christ has rose to power. Devesation has fallen on this world. He signs a peace treaty with Israel for 7 years. Its up to God's people now to warn nonbelievers, to share the gospel to save the lost. The Final Battle for Souls has begun. What side are you on? Good or Evil?

Characters needed
Anti-Christ-Only one person can be Anti-Christ
Angels/Demons- They always fighting each other
Global Police- numbers dont matter, Police officers bust down church meetings and kills believers
Christian Believers
NonChristian Believers
Militia Soldiers
Tribulation Force Members

I imagine this may be hard...but lets create a story, Pastors teach, angels fight...

If we cannot die to ourselves daily, how then can we truly live for God?

"I can't believe it...its begun." Pastor James thought. He sat in front of the t.v. and the news reporter was announcing that Fred Salove, the President, who just rose to power in the European Countries has now signed a 7 year peace treaty witn Israel.
Pastor James walked around the living room, still in shock, thinking of how is he going to share this with his church on sunday?
A few hours passed and Pastor James looked at the clock -12.36am- "it's late, I best be off to bed" He thought.

Upvote 0

Partiasn

Apr 29, 2012
✟205.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know much about RPG Games, but my guess is you at some point will have the Church defend its self from the various Governments of the world.

I’m guessing this will be a shooting war, and not like some of the things you see in the "Left Behind Movies". Just judging from what we read in Revelations. And unfortunately some of the greatest acts God may preform in those times will be the elimination of those governments form planet earth.

You can see the stage set for that now.

Upvote 0