Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Im in the middle of severing a nasty adulterous relationship. Ive been dating this girl for 2 years but she is already married. We dont get along at all because she is narcissistic and very controlling, if she doesnt get the attention she wants she starts accusing me of doing things i never did and telling me i said things i never said to get a rise out of me for attention to see how far she can get with me. I had a clean record but back in august 2019 went thru a domestic with her and slapped her cause we werent getting along and she wouldnt let me leave the house unless she got to go with me cause she always thinks im trying to cheat on her even though ive never done anything like that to her. Actually i havent dont anything for her not to trust me she bases everything im gonna do off her past relationships the whole time i been with her. After we got seperated for a couple weeks i got back with her. And after a couple months went by i told her that i didnt think we needed to be together anymore despite that fact that i came back because she is already married and God dont like that. Because she is on SSI she only gets $750 a month i offered to breakup with her but help her pay for the bills for a few months while i was living with family so she could find a place to live. And she didnt want to take no for an answer and decided to tell the landlord we didnt want to stay there anymore to try an force herself onto me so that i cant get rid of her. So we been staying in a hotel since december and ever since the day after christmas things have spiraled down badly, same behavior from her like back in august before we had a domestic. And since december some yelling from me probably about 4 times between december and now but no violence this time. I called the cops yesterday and she left so that they couldnt do anything when i tell them we arent getting along again. Then i called the next day when she started up again and she left again but i told the cop there was no point in sending an officer for another police report if she left cause there was nothing to really do so i called back later when she was home from another location. And an officer met up with me because i originally wanted her removed from the premises but then we both agreed because breaking up with her would make her homeless because she only has ssi that i should stop payments on the hotel and go there with them to take my stuff and leave and when sunday comes she will have to figure it out for herself, but atleast she has 3 days to figure out a shelter to go to. But thats also another thing, she says i havent given her enough time to look for a place even though i ive been telling her for 4-6 months that we dont belong together and that i dont want the relationship anymore. No violence this time, i just left and didnt return to the hotel room cause thats what the cop said to do if we cant get along.

Sorry for the long story i decided to put this in the prayer section because it posses some weak points for me. and i wanted to ask for some prayer to help get thru and not return to her and keep going and moving forward. I ended up back with her in august after a couple weeks because i got really depressed an didnt want to deal with the fact that i was alone without a significant other anymore. I do have a broken side to me, ive been thru trauma and lost my mother when i was 9 years old in a tragic fire accident and then my brother moved away a year later with his father cause we have different. I havent really had many close people in my life when it comes to mothers fathers brothers and sisters to be with. So i want to pray for God to strengthen me thru this even though its gonna hurt when i pack my stuff and leave. Also unfortunately today is also the day my mother died unfortunately so i would like to pray on that aswell to not move me the wrong way and not have me fall thru the cracks. I didnt really notice the date until i saw it was the 20th earlier. Im not going lie i am very emotional atm with all this going on.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you are in work, find some where the other side of town to live, pack your bags, pay all the bills to the end of the month, block her oh your phone etc and leave.

Tell her Good bye, write a letter if you think saying it face to face will cause a fight,but move out and do not return.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you are in work, find some where the other side of town to live, pack your bags, pay all the bills to the end of the month, block her oh your phone etc and leave.

Tell her Good bye, write a letter if you think saying it face to face will cause a fight,but move out and do not return.
its too toxic dude i suggest leaving as she wont look for a place she;ll just try to control you best option is to leave and block all contact with her

Upvote 0

Glorytothefather2245

Always Forgive!
Site Supporter
May 26, 2018
Rhode Island
✟239,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
its too toxic dude i suggest leaving as she wont look for a place she;ll just try to control you best option is to leave and block all contact with her
i did leave im in a hotel right now thats what the cops suggested. Sorry if there was some confusion i am in a different hotel by myself

• Prayers
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im in the middle of severing a nasty adulterous relationship. Ive been dating this girl for 2 years but she is already married. We dont get along at all because she is narcissistic and very controlling, if she doesnt get the attention she wants she starts accusing me of doing things i never did and telling me i said things i never said to get a rise out of me for attention to see how far she can get with me. I had a clean record but back in august 2019 went thru a domestic with her and slapped her cause we werent getting along and she wouldnt let me leave the house unless she got to go with me cause she always thinks im trying to cheat on her even though ive never done anything like that to her. Actually i havent dont anything for her not to trust me she bases everything im gonna do off her past relationships the whole time i been with her. After we got seperated for a couple weeks i got back with her. And after a couple months went by i told her that i didnt think we needed to be together anymore despite that fact that i came back because she is already married and God dont like that. Because she is on SSI she only gets $750 a month i offered to breakup with her but help her pay for the bills for a few months while i was living with family so she could find a place to live. And she didnt want to take no for an answer and decided to tell the landlord we didnt want to stay there anymore to try an force herself onto me so that i cant get rid of her. So we been staying in a hotel since december and ever since the day after christmas things have spiraled down badly, same behavior from her like back in august before we had a domestic. And since december some yelling from me probably about 4 times between december and now but no violence this time. I called the cops yesterday and she left so that they couldnt do anything when i tell them we arent getting along again. Then i called the next day when she started up again and she left again but i told the cop there was no point in sending an officer for another police report if she left cause there was nothing to really do so i called back later when she was home from another location. And an officer met up with me because i originally wanted her removed from the premises but then we both agreed because breaking up with her would make her homeless because she only has ssi that i should stop payments on the hotel and go there with them to take my stuff and leave and when sunday comes she will have to figure it out for herself, but atleast she has 3 days to figure out a shelter to go to. But thats also another thing, she says i havent given her enough time to look for a place even though i ive been telling her for 4-6 months that we dont belong together and that i dont want the relationship anymore. No violence this time, i just left and didnt return to the hotel room cause thats what the cop said to do if we cant get along.

Sorry for the long story i decided to put this in the prayer section because it posses some weak points for me. and i wanted to ask for some prayer to help get thru and not return to her and keep going and moving forward. I ended up back with her in august after a couple weeks because i got really depressed an didnt want to deal with the fact that i was alone without a significant other anymore. I do have a broken side to me, ive been thru trauma and lost my mother when i was 9 years old in a tragic fire accident and then my brother moved away a year later with his father cause we have different. I havent really had many close people in my life when it comes to mothers fathers brothers and sisters to be with. So i want to pray for God to strengthen me thru this even though its gonna hurt when i pack my stuff and leave. Also unfortunately today is also the day my mother died unfortunately so i would like to pray on that aswell to not move me the wrong way and not have me fall thru the cracks. I didnt really notice the date until i saw it was the 20th earlier. Im not going lie i am very emotional atm with all this going on.

Sorry you had to go through all that trauma, it's never easy losing a loved one :pray:. Try and seek God more everyday Inorder to find healing. In Him you will also find the mother and father figure that you so desire to have.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i did leave im in a hotel right now thats what the cops suggested. Sorry if there was some confusion i am in a different hotel by myself
If you recognize that it is an inappropriate relationship, you need to stop saying that you are "in a relationship" in your profile here.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2020
heelal
✟920.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Praying for you Glorytothefather!

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
She sounds narcissistic alright. Part of their pattern is to be bullies and irrational and to have a total double standard. But as you seem to know, that isn't the biggest problem. She is married. Don't look back. "You shall not commit adultery" is one of the Big Ten.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will heal this man's wounds of the past, losing his mother and then being left by his brother. I pray that You will strengthen him and comfort him. As for the relationship, I ask You to do a new thing in his life, help him to seek You first. Put a new woman (a good person) in his path to develop a healthy relationship, and hopefully build a future with her, marry and have a family of his own with her. I ask that You will lead him to the right places so he can meet new people in his life. Again I ask You to strengthen him, and help him to let go of the ties that bind him to the relationship he was in, that was not meant to be and going no where. I pray asking that she will get the help she needs, so she can get her life in order as well, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0