Dec 23, 2016
East Europe
✟17,943.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Shia prophecies about Saudi Arabia

1. From the Messenger of Allah Muhammad (pbuhaf): Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal(Fahad/leopard), when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! – he repeated it three times – Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).

Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

Search King Fahd pictures on google. Indeed when you see him from distance it looks he has lazy eye, when you see him up close he looks normal. After him his brother Abdullah became Saudi king and then he died in 2015.

2. From Abi Baseer who heard from Imam Sadiq (pbuhaf): Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him the Qa’im (Imam Mahdi). When Abdullah dies, then people will not gather/agree on anyone after him, and this matter will not except for your companion (Imam Mahdi) inshallah, and the kingdom of years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days. So I asked: Will that be prolonged? He said: No.

Reference: (Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, page 21)

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq, the 6th Shia Imam lived in 8th century.

Saudi princes will not agree on Bin Salman's rule: Bin Salman and the end of Saudi's consensus rule

Bin Salman and the end of Saudi's consensus rule

May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I am not a Muslim, so I don't really believe in Islamic prophecy. The Bible is the final authority for me. Also, you know that the Devil can give visions too, right? You need to check your vision up with God's Word to see if they are indeed from GOD or not, they may be from the Devil himself, you never know...

God will never contradict His Word.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the Messenger of Allah Muhammad (pbuhaf): Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal(Fahad/leopard), when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah
Isn't the name of the crown prince actually Muhammed bin Salman?

Upvote 0