Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

WATCH: Huge portion of the Sun breaks off from the surface ...

Feb 10, 2023 · Scientists have been perplexed by a new development on the Sun’s surface. A massive chunk of the Sun’s surface broke off, and formed a tornado-like whirl around its North.....

Part of The Sun Has Broken Off And Formed a Vortex... What ...

Feb 10, 2023 · Material from a filament of plasma erupting from the Sun's surface broke away and appeared to form a crown-like vortex over the solar north pole. Further analysis will be required to.....

Huge Piece Of Sun Breaks Off, Scientists Stunned

• Wow
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Earth's core appears to have reversed its spin. So what does ...

Jan 24, 2023 · Seismic waves passing through the Earth have revealed that the inner core of our planet may have stopped rotating over the past decade, and its rotation could be in the process of reversing. At the...
This absolutely makes me laugh. They have no clue what exists beyond mere miles of the surface of this earth.

The deepest hole ever drilled is 40,230 feet. The crust, if there is such a thing, is 330,000 feet thick... if you can even believe that.

There is no way that science has any way of knowing what is inside the earth... for certain. If we cannot even drill 1/8th of the distance through the very first thinest layer of the earths surface... how are we supposed to know what is 10 times or 100 times below that.

It is like many things today in "science". They are assumptions, they are theories, they are basically guessing.

They may say that they can measure vibrations in the earth.... Do they understand that we full well know how massive this earth is? These vibrations could be affected by anything...

I know... we've been told since we first sat down in a classroom, that there is the crust, mantel and core... I know, they say that "Scientists" have determined...

Well, I'm not buying it. It's a guess... it's a good theory... it looks good in text books.. Kids eat it up and it makes us feel like we are knowledgable and "wise"....

But... I don't think that they know whats even 100 kms down..

And, they want me to believe that they have seismic waves that go entirely through the earth.

If these waves are going through the entire earth... it must be way smaller than we've been told.

Upvote 0