✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

Apocalypse & Armageddon

Scientific warning of a ‘Super Solar Flare’ in 2023 and the End of our ‘Civilization’​

DOOMSDAY STARTS Video -Get right into it at marker 1hr 15 min

Some talking points from the video:

• This is Not the Rapture, or Wrath of God but it is Apocalyptic.
  • Solar system effects will start on January 5th, 2023
  • Signs in the sun and moon and stars,
  • Communications will be greatly effected
  • This space anomaly will penetrate our heliosphere on Jan 5th 2023
  • It will start coming internally into our solar system following that date.
  • We could have an actual upsetting event on Jan 5th or shortly thereafter.
  • We are talking about enormous power, never encountered by the earth in living history.
  • Much more than the Carrington event. It’s going to affect people’s health
  • Volcanism, magma is moving all over the place, they are trying to keep that under wraps.
  • Scientists have known about this since 1983 into the 1990’s these celestial events we cannot dodge.
  • This event starting 1/5/23 does Not involve Planet X however they could happen in the same time period
  • The earth is going to change geologically in very bad ways, very rough ways, they are inevitable.
  • Heating up is taking place on all the planets, not just on earth.
  • 17 events happening in a small time period in the year of 2023

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
May be if what science says is our world: outer space, giant fire ball sun, stars millions to billions of mile away, etc..

But The Bible tells of a different creation, so i know this is just fantasy from science.

Reactions: sandman
Upvote 0

Veloman

Oct 5, 2021
Stockbridge, GA
✟24,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Really? Like, really? Come on, you can't actually believe this stuff. All these doomsday videos and theories are concocted by con men in order for gullible saps to purchase their books/products and make them rich. Who can forget Y2K?....what an absolute con of the world's populous. Reality check: the world doesn't end till after Christ comes back. Anyone who says differently is taking you for a fool, or is misinformed.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Apocalypse & Armageddon

Scientific warning of a ‘Super Solar Flare’ in 2023 and the End of our ‘Civilization’​

• Signs in the sun and moon and stars,
  • Communications will be greatly effected
  • This space anomaly will penetrate our heliosphere on Jan 5th 2023
  • It will start coming internally into our solar system following that date.
  • We could have an actual upsetting event on Jan 5th or shortly thereafter.
  • We are talking about enormous power, never encountered by the earth in living history.
  • Much more than the Carrington event. It’s going to affect people’s health
  • Volcanism, magma is moving all over the place, they are trying to keep that under wraps.
  • Scientists have known about this since 1983 into the 1990’s these celestial events we cannot dodge.
  • This event starting 1/5/23 does Not involve Planet X however they could happen in the same time period
  • The earth is going to change geologically in very bad ways, very rough ways, they are inevitable.
  • Heating up is taking place on all the planets, not just on earth.
  • 17 events happening in a small time period in the year of 2023

Well, it's January 5th 2023 right now. 9:31am Pacific Standard Time to be exact.

My prediction is that this same time tomorrow civilization will still be here. I'll try to check in and find out if we're all living in the Mad Max universe yet.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The earth flips polarity about every 300,000 years according to NASA. So the earth has dealt with this before.

I also read this:

The last reversal occurred between 772,000 and 774,000 years ago. Since then, the field has almost reversed 15 times, called an excursion, dropping in strength significantly but not quite reaching the threshold needed before rising again. This is when we are most at risk - as the field decays and then recovers its strength. The last excursion occurred 40,000 years ago, and evidence suggests we are heading in that direction again.​
‘The geomagnetic field has been losing 30 percent of its intensity in the last 3,000 years,’ said Dr Thouveny. ‘From this value, we predict it will drop to near zero in a few centuries or a millennia.’​
We have some time. The claim about Jan. 5th is...odd.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship

This is just something very very odd to me - in the last twentyfour hours/ the 5th of January, 2023, very unexpected and very strange behavior has happened in people/ individuals or groups / that I watched, that did not happen before today.
I only mention this having seen this op, referring to today,
and wonder if anyone else anywhere in the world noticed very odd or strange or different or bad behavior , harmful things,
in people they have seen before , and would not have expected this kind of thing before today ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as for the topic, or 'the beginning of the end',
is it also written in Scripture, "we are /already/ in the last hour" .... i.e. the 'end' began in the first century then ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Scientists have known about this since 1983 into the 1990’s these celestial events we cannot dodge.
There are thousands of things also that scientists, doctors, pastors, politicians, and the elite rich powerful folk
have known for days, for years, for decades, even for centuries passed down thru generations of the rich,
things that the poor and common folk are not 'priviliged' to be told in any particular year or century....

i.e. it is or may be "current news", and it has been likewise many times before.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,391.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, :sigh: .Some will scoff and will deny that these are the last days of this Babylonian world system. Scripture has already laid it out clearly. The WAY to prepare yourself for the inevitable is to repent and ask for forgiveness of any sin. Then receive the free gift of Jesus Christ in your heart, then rest in Christ.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Now whenever this happens, if you are in Christ Jesus, the scripture promises that you will not perish, but you WILL perish if you are not in Christ Jesus. The way the Lord Jesus taught Nicodemus when He was questioneh about it:

John 3: 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The world leaders know what will eventually happen. But they are not preparing the populace for the inevitable. Please don't die without Jesus Christ in your heart. Amen.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So good news, it's Holy Epiphany today. Have a blessed Epiphany everyone.
Also good news, civilization is still here, not a single thunder dome or post-apocalyptic biker gang in sight. It appears I dressed up in leather and iron spikes and bought this guitar that spits flames for nothing.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some will scoff and will deny that these are the last days of this Babylonian world system. Scripture has already laid it out clearly.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Now whenever this happens, if you are in Christ Jesus, the scripture promises that you will not perish, but you WILL perish if you are not in Christ Jesus. The way the Lord Jesus taught Nicodemus when He was questioneh about it
The world leaders know what will eventually happen. But they are not preparing the populace for the inevitable. Please don't die without Jesus Christ in your heart. Amen.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Now whenever this happens, if you are in Christ Jesus, the scripture promises that you will not perish, but you WILL perish if you are not in Christ Jesus.
How many times is this promise or a similar one found in OT and NT ?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,391.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How many times is this promise or a similar one found in OT and NT ?
I don't know how many times it is found. But Lord Jesus spoke it and He cannot tell a lie.

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0