East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
i don’t really see an “encouragement” forum in the prayer and encouragement section..

Can there be one ?

:idea:

name it like “with wings like eagles”

or something..

Thought I throw this out there :scratch:
Hi, a great idea,
I find the Pentecostal forum is mainly encouragement, and I have found it very helpful in coming into the presence of the Lord, in the community and in fellowship with other Christians.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How would you envision this to differ from the Christian Advice, Prayer Wall, or Praise Reports forums? In general people go to these forums for advice, or to ask for prayer and encouragement.

Im not sure how I would envision it, but I think it may be something similar to the prayer wall?

I think something along like posting things you are going through or facing or your walk with the Lord or how you may be struggling and others would be there to uplift you... I would think of it as a smaller forum?

though I think this may be something like other forums are but like grouped into one? :scratch:

edit: I also think others can encourage others by how the Lord helped them in their journey

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Im not sure how I would envision it, but I think it may be something similar to the prayer wall?

I think something along like posting things you are going through or facing or your walk with the Lord or how you may be struggling and others would be there to uplift you... I would think of it as a smaller forum?

though I think this may be something like other forums are but like grouped into one? :scratch:

edit: I also think others can encourage others by how the Lord helped them in their journey
Perhaps I am missing it, but that is the way that the Prayer Wall works now. People post something they want to have prayer for or encouragement on and other members respond with prayers, uplifting words, or encouragement. I am not sure we want a smaller forum than Prayer Wall is currently, there are only a handful of new prayers weekly as it is.

Upvote 0