• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Empty Shelves

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by timothyu, Sep 24, 2021.

1. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    and your source is?

2. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
  3. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Why would you call the WEF a conspiracy theory?

4. timothyu

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Yes nothing like the mills telling us why there is a shortage. That is the equivalent of Johnston and Johnston being the fact checkers for Facebook on vaccines. Nope, no conflict of interest in either case.

5. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    Man...if you can't even provide a source for your trollop, why do YOU believe it?

It wasn't hte mills telling us there was a shortage. Here is hte list of people saying there's a shortage:
    1) Mills
    2) Distributors
    3) Store
    4) Consumers

You think with those prices that high they wouldn't try to push more product out?

Honestly....

6. timothyu

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    The forestry people had not hiked their prices yet the stores were forced to raise them because their suppliers had raised them. Who were the suppliers? The mills. Common sense. I highly doubt any sources presented would be accepted, as is the standard here it seems, if they conflict with the mainstream media. My media source is better than your media source. But people forget who is running the show these days. Since the takeover by the global movement of Corporatism, the cards are stacked in their favour as they control the narrative from all angles because they not only control the prices but the transport and the excuse making media we are to believe, etc. So everything will come out sounding in their favour instead of a simple truth like in the 70's with the fake gas shortage. This is about manipulation of the markets from the top by an organization that controls it all.

It is time people stopped listening to politicians and media all together.

7. timothyu

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Who loses after the retailers pay the mill prices only to have retail prices fall due to a glut on the market as we are seeing now. The same happened with private gas stations that were forced to sell for less than they paid their suppliers at one point a decade or two back. Who stayed in business, the private business or the corporate businesses?

8. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    Who loses when pigs fly around my school?
    Nobody because it didn't happen.

Just because you type something, doesn't mean it happenned. Just because you read it online doesn't mean it happenned.

I provided two articles that CLEARLY state that "demand exploded" and you haven't contradicted that in any ways.

9. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+11,737
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Toilet paper shortage------> Lake of Fire?

10. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    You need to understand that some sites just are a poor source of information. And there are ways to ascertain a good source and not a good source.
    I bet it is for you. I mean it's the easiest thing in the world to say it's better since you haven't even proven you HAVE one.

11. renniks

renniks Well-Known Member

+2,963
    Christian
    Married
    Leaves work. Big leaves preferably, and learn to identify poison ivy or be sorry.

12. timothyu

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    You choose your propaganda, I'll choose mine.

13. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    News isn't, by default, propaganda.

I get my information from a wide range of sources; though the stuff that is CLEARLY biased, poorly written, has advertisements for "prepper packs" or "end times" goods, uses emotional language over fact based language, tries to sell you stuff, does NOT cite or support their suppositions (when they are questionable), are given the limited credibility they deserve.

14. timothyu

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    It's all lies designed to benefit those who seek to control the narrative. Life would be so much better if everyone simply turned it all off. Suddenly the emperor would have no clothes.

15. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    Not quite.
    We'd be able to convince ourselves there was no emperor and then, when the emperor, who now is able to exert power unchecked (because there is no news institution to keep them so), exerted power, we would not be able to notice what was happenning to us because the news doesn't report it.

In fact, just change the "government" is the emperor to "the wealthiest class" being the emperor and it's EXACTLY what is currently happenning.

16. timothyu

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    The new world government is calling itself 'Corporatism, and yet few even know it exists, the media being so busy trying to cause dissention among the people more so than the fading concept of nations, keeping the people squabbling amongst themselves to divert attention, especially with political infighting. . Yet interestingly, the WEF and the Great Reset are completely open about what they are doing. I guess they figure that if corporations have been absorbing the world for over a century and no one cares, they have no reason not to carry on in the open. People are too concerned about self interest to care about global matters.

17. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    [backs away slowly]...there's not much here I'm interested in addressing (though maybe coulda said that a few posts back). toodles

18. timothyu

+5,683
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Interested or not, it is a reality that will continue without us. :)

19. Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,123
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    It's a problem at mine... the last couple weeks the shelves are practically empty.. I've got a months worth of paper products now, fortunately, but they've been running low on a lot of food stuffs too.. it's been really weird, hit or miss on actually filling a list.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,745
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    Do you live in small town Hazelelponi?