Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
please pray for me i am feeling mental and emotional pain, feeling frustrated angry. two bad experiences this weekend please pray for God's healing and guidance and comfort. thank you
Father, even in combating pain in a dentist office, I have found that strongly focusing my attention on a spot on the ceiling, I can distract myself from pain in my mouth. May kittypl learn to focus on You, Your Word, blessings, and on that which is good, and take their eyes off of what they have choose to feel emotional pain, frustration, and anger. May they take advantage of this situation as an opportunity to learn how to change their focus, and be delivered from these negative emotions. May it be a lesson learned that can be utilized over and over again in their future. In Jesus name, amen.

Reactions: Joy
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give unto you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful." --Jesus (John 14:27 NASB)

Reactions: kittypl
Upvote 0

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
please pray for me i am feeling mental and emotional pain, feeling frustrated angry. two bad experiences this weekend please pray for God's healing and guidance and comfort. thank you
Lord, please let your love and guidance lead kittypl, that her heart, mind, and soul remain strong, and that You work through her. There is nothing You wouldn't give her that she couldn't handle, and I pray she knows this.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Praying for God to comfort and heal you

Upvote 0