Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
We talk seldom about emotions. All our discussions, explanations advices, arguments are logical. Yes we think logically and don´t care about our emotions. Also our problems and their solutions we understand logically. Advices we tell logically. We don´t tell that we feel injustice, but we tell that somebody harmed us. We don´t tell that we feel degradation, but we tell that somebody critizised us. We don´t say that we are unhappy, but we say we lost.

Advices are also logical. If we do something we will have something. And there are so many advices, that we don´t know which one we should use.

But our lifes we live trough emotions. And it doesn´t matter if happines makes us nice car or nice natur. And doesn´t matter if our team lose in match, or our wife scream on us, anyhow we feel bad.

If we are happy we don´t care it is good. But if we are unhappy we don´t know how to change it to good mood. Even it is easy. It´s enough to ask God to help us remove bad emotion from our hearts and we will feel better.

Therefore I suggest this club as we can talk here about emotions, about our problems and life situation from emotion point of view and this way we can easy solve problems with removing bad emotions from our hearts.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is Slovakia? I feel you are thinking good. Nobody wants to hear I am feeling bad. Have own problems. I feel depressed sometimes. I feel degradation sometimes of society…. God is trying to make us humble and relevant. Isa26:3-5.

He gives us joy. We love wives, they no yell. Club good many women. Men learn how to feel again.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dear

Slovakia was part of former Czechoslovakia, and it is in Central Europe, near Poland and Hungaria.

I think that we have bad emotions, because devil wants to harm us. And only God can remove from us bad emotions, we are not able to do it ourselves. Therefore we must pray everytime, we feel bad emotion.

God bless you

Peter

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
If somebody critizises us, what to do?

Ususal reaction is that we tell him, that he is not better than he said and we also are not so bad. Others start to critizise back. Another people start to think how to this person revenge.

Anyhow conflict is created and devil is lucky. But we can avoid it:

We tell anything to somebody who critisize us, go away and start to pray. For sure we will be sad, feel degradation, injustice maybe anger or hate and lose. For removing of all these emotions from our heart we should start to ask God, to help us with this. If we will stop to feel these bad emotions, we can start to think with clear mind, if this one who critizised us was right or what we should improve, if anything. And we will avoid conflict and devil doesn´t have possibility how to influence us, because we don´t feel any bad emotion and don´t act according to devil.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dear LayHong,

yes many of us critizise government, country, but as I said we should watch on problems from emotions point of view. So I mean that racism is hate of one race to another. So if you mean, government tends to be racist, let´s pray for removing of hate of people in government to other races from their hearts and let work God to make His good thinks and later you will see that government stops to hate other races, maybe not tomorrow, but in the future for sure. I believe it.

If you feel, that your country is bad, again ask God for removing this bad thinking from your heart and God will change your mind, and you will see also positive thinkgs in your country. Maybe, later you will love your country, because God makes such changes, what you like.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I met my ex colleague Rado in waiting room in rehabilitation institution two years ago in autumn. Doctor had some problems with one another patient, so we could talk to Rado longer time.

At first I asked Rado, if he has some information about our previous work. We discussed it about little bit and then he started discussion about corona. I´ve seen he is fully against to corona and means it doesn´t exist. As I believe that corona exists, I was definitely on opposite site in discussion and wanted to stop this topic. He was angry on me, why I don´t have any opinion on it, even I finished University and he told me I am idiot as well.

After it I felt very sad, unhappy, degradated and my feeling were very bad.

This is very important point in our lives and relationships: we can decide which way we want to go:

1. Way of devil – we don´t do anything with our bad emotions like degradation we will feel them and start to be angry and devil use it to influence us to make evil, conflicts and go in problems and we start to hate and think about it how harm somebody.

2. Way of God – we pray to God and God helps us to remove bad emotions from our hearts and clear our hearts and after it He can fill our hearts with love and joy.

Therefore every time we feel bad emotions we should avoid, that we will be influenced by devil and we should pray for removing of bad emotions and clear our hearts.

Rado in meantime went to visit doctor.

And I knew, that it is work of devil and I choosen to pray to God and asked Him to remove this bad emotion of degradation from my heart.

When Rado came back from doctor to waiting room, he apologized me that he told me that I am idiot.
Of course I forgiven him.

I was thinking about it long time. Because for half of year before I haven´t met anybody like Rado. Every time I met nice people. And I was thinking, why now this Rado told me such bad thinks. And answer is that it is testimony about big power of God. In the time I felt sad and degradation, Lord helped me and stayed near to me. More over I didn´t make evil and didn´t resist to Rado as we shouldn´t resist to evil as evil makes evil according to Matthew 5:39:

But I tell you, don't resist him who is evil

So we should avoid conflict between us, what devil wants. On the other hand devil stopped to attack us and on the end Rado apologized me and I accepted it. I didn´t ask Rado to apologize me and I don´t know if he is Christian. Anyhow we are still friends.

From this story we can all learn , how to avoid conflicts. We should pray to God in the time we feel bad emotion and we should ask God to help us to remove bad emotion from our hearts. Than devil has no chance to attack us and influence us through bad emotions.

And more over from this time I didn´t meet any bad person in my life, which should attack me such way, so I mean that God protect me from arrogant persons.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Act of the Apostles, chapter 12, vers 7

Now behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, “Arise quickly!” And his chains fell off his hands.

Peter was in prison, had chains and couldn't move. He prayed to God and God made him free from chains.

It is the same with us. Our bad emotions, like injustice, anger, fear, doubts, injuries, losses are chains which Peter had. With these chains and bad emotions keep us devil in prisons in our lives. We are not free as devil manipulate us through chains and bad emotions in conflicts, problems, losses, lie, doubts, steal, harm to another.

Similar as God made Peter free from chains, God makes us free from our chains in our lives, which are our bad emotions.

Let's pray for the removal of chains from our hands and for removing bad emotions from our hearts and be free from all these chains we have in our lives.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Many people live in really dificullt life situations. As I told many time, to solve such a problems is to pray everytime you feel bad emotions for removing of them from your hearts. Also if you see, that somebody around you feel bad emotions, like injustice that you harm him/her, apologize to him/her and pray for removing of bad emotions, injustice, anger fear from his/ her heart. Bad emotions use devil to manipulate us, so the way, how to avoid to go deeper in our problems by listening of devil´s manipulation, we must pray for removing of bad emotions from our hearts. Then devil can not use our bad emotions to manipulate us.

I pray for removing of bad emotions from my heart as well and believe me, that I feel less bad emotions everytime and I don´t need to solve so much problems as in past.

Many of you complain, that you feel pain and you live in troubles even you pray to God and you start to lose faith, as you cannot see help from God and enhancement in your lifes. This is big test of your faith, how you trust to God. Everything depends on, how deep is your problem and how big work must God work on your problem. We must have patience.

It happend to me as well this year that all weekend I felt fear from intrigas of my colleagues. I prayed to God for removing of this fear from my heart and from their hearts once twice, ten times, everytime I felt fear. Then I started to have doubts: I pray so much for removing of fear from my and their heart and still I feel it, if I remeber my colleagues? Works it? I asked myself.

Yes sure, because God loves us and helps us and even we after prayers still feel bad emotions anyhow it means, that God works to solve our problem and we must have patience and be strong in our faith. I started to pray as well for removing of doubts from my heart as well. After one month God finished my suffering and now I go in my work very happy because I have to much fun with my colleagues.

I had similar problem with sister of my wife few years ago and because the problem was more deeper I must have prayed for two years, so not only one month as this year. I mean that bad emotions are reducing in my heart, God helps me in problems automaticly and devil doesn´t have any chance to manipulate me and make me problem worse.

Yes God is Almighty and we must continue and hold in our prayers.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
The logic of the life is easy. Devil use our weakness like sins, injuries and bad emotions and get us in problems. God helps us remove bad emotions and injuries from our hearts, we should just ask Him for it. Then devil will not have possibility to use our weaknesses and will not get us in sins and problems. Easy.

We should just pray to God in the time of feeling hate, anger and other bad emotions for removing them from our hearts. Instead of it we pray for having money, house, nice woman, car, good job and education. Yes, God will provide us everything, we want, but injuries, hate and other bad emotions stay in our hearts and devil will use them to make us problems, even we will have money and everything we want.

So let´s start to pray for removing of bad emotion from our hearts as well and make world better.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟790,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
The logic of the life is easy. Devil use our weakness like sins, injuries and bad emotions and get us in problems. God helps us remove bad emotions and injuries from our hearts, we should just ask Him for it. Then devil will not have possibility to use our weaknesses and will not get us in sins and problems. Easy.

We should just pray to God in the time of feeling hate, anger and other bad emotions for removing them from our hearts. Instead of it we pray for having money, house, nice woman, car, good job and education. Yes, God will provide us everything, we want, but injuries, hate and other bad emotions stay in our hearts and devil will use them to make us problems, even we will have money and everything we want.

So let´s start to pray for removing of bad emotion from our hearts as well and make world better.
I think the Devil would be proud to claim credit for our sin, but it is OUR sin. Brought on by our rebellion to God, and desire for self-determination. We think WE are in charge of our own lives. But we are slaves to Christ, or to sin.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dear Mark

thank you for your opinion.

It makes me some questions in my mind:

If devil doesn´t put us in the sin, what else bad he makes to people?
Is it not devil, who tell us, "hate your brother because he harmed you and don´t forgive him"?
Is it not devil, who creates such situation that we are angry (sin), we feel envy (sin), bad mood?
How rebellion to God creates anger (sin), envy (sin) in our hearts?
Could you yourself control anger, envy or even fear from hunger or you never had such feelings? Why many Christians cannot control it? Because they are not strong believers? Is it not work of devil?

Please answer me these questions, because really I don´t know what else does devil do if not these bad things.

And be sure that criticism of people doesn´t bring them to God.

My aim is to help people to find easiest way to God in their lifes. All pastors in all around the world try to do it for 2000 years and still they cannot, because people still hate each other. And what I advice to people is to pray to God for removing of bad emotions and injustice from their hearts. If people will do it they will avoid conflicts, hate, revange and could open their hearts for love from God.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟790,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Dear Mark

Is it not devil, who tell us, "hate your brother because he harmed you and don´t forgive him"?
Is it not devil, who creates such situation that we are angry (sin), we feel envy (sin), bad mood?
Could you yourself control anger, envy or even fear from hunger or you never had such feelings? Why many Christians cannot control it? Because they are not strong believers? Is it not work of devil?

Please answer me these questions, because really I don´t know what else does devil do if not these bad things.

My aim is to help people to find easiest way to God in their lifes. All pastors in all around the world try to do it for 2000 years and still they cannot, because people still hate each other. And what I advice to people is to pray to God for removing of bad emotions and injustice from their hearts. If people will do it they will avoid conflicts, hate, revange and could open their hearts for love from God.

The Bible speaks of the "old nature", that is still there within the redeemed, which refers back to the sinful nature of the "natural man" who has not been born again. It is in itself and to the core rebellious against God. While I don't mean that Satan has no part in it, I mean that there is a lot more going on than simply Satan and his minions oppressing otherwise innocent people.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Mark for your answer. Your are completely right, that things are more complicated. On the other hand people doesn´t understand pastors in church, because they try to explain thinks very complicated. Also you. I am not sure if you understood my point. For people it is not important, if Satan is proud or not. People also know that we are sinful. I think, no Christian rebels against to God. Many Christians want to follow Jesus words but they don´t know how to do it. Pastors try to explain how to come to God but people don´t understand them.

My goal is to explain easiest way to people how to use love from God in their life. Maybe you didn´t got my point. And it is to go out from logic part of life full of consequences and math logic like if you will do this than God will punish you, to go to emotional part of our lifes and to pray and ask God to control our anger, envy, hate or better to remove them from our hearts. Our emotions are the reason why we feel bad, why we go in conflict and why we do sins. And people don´t know how to handle and control them. Answer is easy. By praying.

Can you imagine how the world will change if people start to pray for removing of bad emotions, injuries and injustice from their hearts and avoid all conflicts which are consenquences of these feelings? I tell you frankly that world will change a lot, because I and my friends start to do it and my and their lifes are better in God than before. Try to practice it and tell to everybody about it and then you will see how your life is better and people around you start to believe to God. But really believe.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟790,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
For people it is not important, if Satan is proud or not.

For whatever it may be worth to you, "x would be proud..." is a figure of speech. I did not mean that Satan's pride is of issue, but that we are mistaken to attribute to Satan what we ourselves do wrong of our own choice. Conversely, interestingly enough, it is also a mistake to fail to attribute to God the good we choose to do.

Upvote 0

How to live

Oct 20, 2021
Kosice
✟58,829.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Mark please tell me where in my artikels is that I failed to attribute to God the good we choose to do. If I say that only God can help us control anger, envy and helps us forget injuries and injusties in our lifes means that I failed to atribute to God the good we choose to do?

What is your goal Mark? Help to people more believe to God or only write something what shows to people that my idea doesn´t work and this way show to people you are stronger believer? What benefit have people from your behavior? To understand my words as wrong and don´t use praying for avoiding conflicts and understand theirself as bad believers due to rebellion to God? Do you mean Mark this is the way how people get to God? I think that their behavior will be reverse and they lose such way faith.

I would like to ask you Mark: please stop distort point of my idea. This is also work of Satan. You want to have better opinion than me. You garble Satan out of context and talks that I fail to attribute to God the good we choose to do what I didn´t say. Then people lose point I want to tell them. Is all this your goal Mark?

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟790,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Mark please tell me where in my artikels is that I failed to attribute to God the good we choose to do. If I say that only God can help us control anger, envy and helps us forget injuries and injusties in our lifes means that I failed to atribute to God the good we choose to do?

What is your goal Mark? Help to people more believe to God or only write something what shows to people that my idea doesn´t work and this way show to people you are stronger believer? What benefit have people from your behavior? To understand my words as wrong and don´t use praying for avoiding conflicts and understand theirself as bad believers due to rebellion to God? Do you mean Mark this is the way how people get to God? I think that their behavior will be reverse and they lose such way faith.

I would like to ask you Mark: please stop distort point of my idea. This is also work of Satan. You want to have better opinion than me. You garble Satan out of context and talks that I fail to attribute to God the good we choose to do what I didn´t say. Then people lose point I want to tell them. Is all this your goal Mark?

My desire is that all credit goes to God. Salvation and growth in Christ is not simply a cooperative effort, some by God, and some by us, but ALL by God, and we find ourselves driven to obey, worship and love him. Ours is the result, not the cause, of God's work in us. This speaks to the concept of being one with Christ. That in all things, He might have the preeminence. Read John 17. Scary, how literal that unity with God is.

Upvote 0

Nicole7777

Sep 12, 2022
Monetville
✟7,703.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the Devil would be proud to claim credit for our sin, but it is OUR sin. Brought on by our rebellion to God, and desire for self-determination. We think WE are in charge of our own lives. But we are slaves to Christ, or to sin.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟790,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Dear Mark

Notice that you ended the post to which I responded, with, "easy". But everything in Scripture I read about the struggle against sin shows that it is NOT easy. Simple, perhaps, but not easy.

The sin in us is root deep, and to the degree that we practice sin, we enslave ourselves to it. That the devil is behind it all, there is no doubt, but it is we ourselves who are to blame for our sin. Of course he does all he can to put temptation in our way, but we are not neutral players in this, victims of the devil —when we sin, WE will to sin. From James 1: "but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death."

Upvote 0