1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Emotional club

Discussion in 'Christian Clubs' started by How to live, Oct 24, 2021.

1. How to live

How to live New Member

+20
    Slovakia
    Lutheran
    Married
    We talk seldom about emotions. All our discussions, explanations advices, arguments are logical. Yes we think logically and don´t care about our emotions. Also our problems and their solutions we understand logically. Advices we tell logically. We don´t tell that we feel injustice, but we tell that somebody harmed us. We don´t tell that we feel degradation, but we tell that somebody critizised us. We don´t say that we are unhappy, but we say we lost.

Advices are also logical. If we do something we will have something. And there are so many advices, that we don´t know which one we should use.

But our lifes we live trough emotions. And it doesn´t matter if happines makes us nice car or nice natur. And doesn´t matter if our team lose in match, or our wife scream on us, anyhow we feel bad.

If we are happy we don´t care it is good. But if we are unhappy we don´t know how to change it to good mood. Even it is easy. It´s enough to ask God to help us remove bad emotion from our hearts and we will feel better.

Therefore I suggest this club as we can talk here about emotions, about our problems and life situation from emotion point of view and this way we can easy solve problems with removing bad emotions from our hearts.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Unqualified

Unqualified Well-Known Member Supporter

+566
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Where is Slovakia? I feel you are thinking good. Nobody wants to hear I am feeling bad. Have own problems. I feel depressed sometimes. I feel degradation sometimes of society…. God is trying to make us humble and relevant. Isa26:3-5.

He gives us joy. We love wives, they no yell. Club good many women. Men learn how to feel again.

3. How to live

How to live New Member

+20
    Slovakia
    Lutheran
    Married
    Dear

Slovakia was part of former Czechoslovakia, and it is in Central Europe, near Poland and Hungaria.

I think that we have bad emotions, because devil wants to harm us. And only God can remove from us bad emotions, we are not able to do it ourselves. Therefore we must pray everytime, we feel bad emotion.

God bless you

Peter

4. Unqualified

Unqualified Well-Known Member Supporter

+566
    United States
    Christian
    Married
  5. How to live

How to live New Member

+20
    Slovakia
    Lutheran
    Married
    If somebody critizises us, what to do?

Ususal reaction is that we tell him, that he is not better than he said and we also are not so bad. Others start to critizise back. Another people start to think how to this person revenge.

Anyhow conflict is created and devil is lucky. But we can avoid it:

We tell anything to somebody who critisize us, go away and start to pray. For sure we will be sad, feel degradation, injustice maybe anger or hate and lose. For removing of all these emotions from our heart we should start to ask God, to help us with this. If we will stop to feel these bad emotions, we can start to think with clear mind, if this one who critizised us was right or what we should improve, if anything. And we will avoid conflict and devil doesn´t have possibility how to influence us, because we don´t feel any bad emotion and don´t act according to devil.

6. LayHong_Loves_Christ

LayHong_Loves_Christ Member

+52
    Malaysia
    Protestant
    Married
    Malaysia is bad too, full of floods recently and government tends to be racist.

7. How to live

How to live New Member

+20
    Slovakia
    Lutheran
    Married
    Dear LayHong,

yes many of us critizise government, country, but as I said we should watch on problems from emotions point of view. So I mean that racism is hate of one race to another. So if you mean, government tends to be racist, let´s pray for removing of hate of people in government to other races from their hearts and let work God to make His good thinks and later you will see that government stops to hate other races, maybe not tomorrow, but in the future for sure. I believe it.

If you feel, that your country is bad, again ask God for removing this bad thinking from your heart and God will change your mind, and you will see also positive thinkgs in your country. Maybe, later you will love your country, because God makes such changes, what you like.

8. How to live

How to live New Member

+20
    Slovakia
    Lutheran
    Married
    I met my ex colleague Rado in waiting room in rehabilitation institution two years ago in autumn. Doctor had some problems with one another patient, so we could talk to Rado longer time.

At first I asked Rado, if he has some information about our previous work. We discussed it about little bit and then he started discussion about corona. I´ve seen he is fully against to corona and means it doesn´t exist. As I believe that corona exists, I was definitely on opposite site in discussion and wanted to stop this topic. He was angry on me, why I don´t have any opinion on it, even I finished University and he told me I am idiot as well.

After it I felt very sad, unhappy, degradated and my feeling were very bad.

This is very important point in our lives and relationships: we can decide which way we want to go:

1. Way of devil – we don´t do anything with our bad emotions like degradation we will feel them and start to be angry and devil use it to influence us to make evil, conflicts and go in problems and we start to hate and think about it how harm somebody.

2. Way of God – we pray to God and God helps us to remove bad emotions from our hearts and clear our hearts and after it He can fill our hearts with love and joy.

Therefore every time we feel bad emotions we should avoid, that we will be influenced by devil and we should pray for removing of bad emotions and clear our hearts.

Rado in meantime went to visit doctor.

And I knew, that it is work of devil and I choosen to pray to God and asked Him to remove this bad emotion of degradation from my heart.

When Rado came back from doctor to waiting room, he apologized me that he told me that I am idiot.
    Of course I forgiven him.

I was thinking about it long time. Because for half of year before I haven´t met anybody like Rado. Every time I met nice people. And I was thinking, why now this Rado told me such bad thinks. And answer is that it is testimony about big power of God. In the time I felt sad and degradation, Lord helped me and stayed near to me. More over I didn´t make evil and didn´t resist to Rado as we shouldn´t resist to evil as evil makes evil according to Matthew 5:39:

But I tell you, don't resist him who is evil

So we should avoid conflict between us, what devil wants. On the other hand devil stopped to attack us and on the end Rado apologized me and I accepted it. I didn´t ask Rado to apologize me and I don´t know if he is Christian. Anyhow we are still friends.

From this story we can all learn , how to avoid conflicts. We should pray to God in the time we feel bad emotion and we should ask God to help us to remove bad emotion from our hearts. Than devil has no chance to attack us and influence us through bad emotions.

And more over from this time I didn´t meet any bad person in my life, which should attack me such way, so I mean that God protect me from arrogant persons.

9. How to live

How to live New Member

+20
    Slovakia
    Lutheran
    Married
    Act of the Apostles, chapter 12, vers 7

Now behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, “Arise quickly!” And his chains fell off his hands.

Peter was in prison, had chains and couldn't move. He prayed to God and God made him free from chains.

It is the same with us. Our bad emotions, like injustice, anger, fear, doubts, injuries, losses are chains which Peter had. With these chains and bad emotions keep us devil in prisons in our lives. We are not free as devil manipulate us through chains and bad emotions in conflicts, problems, losses, lie, doubts, steal, harm to another.

Similar as God made Peter free from chains, God makes us free from our chains in our lives, which are our bad emotions.

Let's pray for the removal of chains from our hands and for removing bad emotions from our hearts and be free from all these chains we have in our lives.

10. How to live

How to live New Member

+20
    Slovakia
    Lutheran
    Married
    Many people live in really dificullt life situations. As I told many time, to solve such a problems is to pray everytime you feel bad emotions for removing of them from your hearts. Also if you see, that somebody around you feel bad emotions, like injustice that you harm him/her, apologize to him/her and pray for removing of bad emotions, injustice, anger fear from his/ her heart. Bad emotions use devil to manipulate us, so the way, how to avoid to go deeper in our problems by listening of devil´s manipulation, we must pray for removing of bad emotions from our hearts. Then devil can not use our bad emotions to manipulate us.

I pray for removing of bad emotions from my heart as well and believe me, that I feel less bad emotions everytime and I don´t need to solve so much problems as in past.

Many of you complain, that you feel pain and you live in troubles even you pray to God and you start to lose faith, as you cannot see help from God and enhancement in your lifes. This is big test of your faith, how you trust to God. Everything depends on, how deep is your problem and how big work must God work on your problem. We must have patience.

It happend to me as well this year that all weekend I felt fear from intrigas of my colleagues. I prayed to God for removing of this fear from my heart and from their hearts once twice, ten times, everytime I felt fear. Then I started to have doubts: I pray so much for removing of fear from my and their heart and still I feel it, if I remeber my colleagues? Works it? I asked myself.

Yes sure, because God loves us and helps us and even we after prayers still feel bad emotions anyhow it means, that God works to solve our problem and we must have patience and be strong in our faith. I started to pray as well for removing of doubts from my heart as well. After one month God finished my suffering and now I go in my work very happy because I have to much fun with my colleagues.

I had similar problem with sister of my wife few years ago and because the problem was more deeper I must have prayed for two years, so not only one month as this year. I mean that bad emotions are reducing in my heart, God helps me in problems automaticly and devil doesn´t have any chance to manipulate me and make me problem worse.

Yes God is Almighty and we must continue and hold in our prayers.