Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father God, u know the histroy and what have happened for so long dark years, that is why my mom and sister got so hurt, too, and those deep hurt r still so strong, those fear, satan is still controlling and trapping us, Pls heal them, heal everyone of my family, u can make us happy, and only u can do it.....my parents should not be enemy anymore, pls send love and sunshine to this family, u know our hearts, and we have been seeking u for so long...my sister and me should not be enemy....Pls let us all be one inside u, let us find joy and new life inside u. Keep on healing my dad's body and every part of him, too.let him be humble and willing to eat proper food, and willing to listen to good advices,offer good food and medicines for him, Let my whole family be healed soon ,make us to be even closer to u ,thank u , in Jesus name, amen

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
restore-I will pray

Loving Lord Jesus, we lift up our sister, restore, asking that You touch her and her family with Your healing touch. Show them Your power and love and deliver them from evil and all darkness. Continue healing her dad and bless the relationships with love. Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father God, u know the histroy and what have happened for so long dark years, that is why my mom and sister got so hurt, too, and those deep hurt r still so strong, those fear, satan is still controlling and trapping us, Pls heal them, heal everyone of my family, u can make us happy, and only u can do it.....my parents should not be enemy anymore, pls send love and sunshine to this family, u know our hearts, and we have been seeking u for so long...my sister and me should not be enemy....Pls let us all be one inside u, let us find joy and new life inside u. Keep on healing my dad's body and every part of him, too.let him be humble and willing to eat proper food, and willing to listen to good advices,offer good food and medicines for him, Let my whole family be healed soon ,make us to be even closer to u ,thank u , in Jesus name, amen
Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Angel7.gif

Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the Universe, Creator of all. We join together in prayer today for restore's family. Heal them of their deep wounds and restore them to Your joy and peace.

In Jesus' name,

:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums