Emotional abuse/manipulation by the media, a great deception and form of Satanism...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I decided to watch a T.V. preaching program by Jenzten Franklin, (don't know why I did but just thought I would) (I don't usually watch him), and after he was done preaching (and right before he was to ask for some money), A testimony from a lady started that said she was pregnant, and thinking about abortion... But she heard the babies heartbeat on the sonogram and just couldn't go through with it...

So, she had the baby (no red flags going up up to this point) and said that the Father had asked her to "just trust him with the baby for one night" (this is when red flags started to go up for me and I started thinking "oh, crap, what's gonna happen or be the story now"), and knew it was going to be bad, (which made me panic and my panic button got hit and I steeled myself and a wall went up for me), (I instantly started thinking/wondering sexual and/or physical abuse, or that he would have beat the baby (to death) or something like that, by the man)... Turns out the girlfriend of the guy put a pillow over it's head, cause she couldn't handle the crying, she said just for a minute, and the baby got suffocated to death...

The woman telling the story started crying, and while I felt bad, I couldn't cry with her or them, cause a wall had went up for me... And that always fills me with regret and makes me feel bad, on top of what I initially started thinking... It was supposed to touching, but I could not feel it with her/them, she said she was very upset with God and the woman but eventually forgave her...

I got ticked off afterwards, especially when after that, they started asking for money... I started talking to God about it, and said that this was one of main problems with television and the media in general... For the mainstream media does it sometimes too, and it is all about money, and getting people to fall to their knees before a false god/idol... I refuse every time...

I started talking to/with God, and told I was "angry" and started venting, I told him I was so very sick of this emotional/mental abuse and psychological manipulation by the media, who's motives are far from pure... I told him it was even "Satanic" and a grand deception and was just so very "wrong" on so many levels, and told him no wonder were having shootings and killings and people going crazy, and the country was ripping itself apart... And told him I even wondered if this wasn't some kind of conspiracy to bring down America or western society by "whomever"... No wonder this country is ripping itself apart (I said)...

People watch the media to be entertained or learn, not to be "screwed" (by them/it) in so many very wrong ways... I was very upset, for it has happened to me before... Though I couldn't quite explain it till now... It would be one thing if I "volunteered" to be exposed to that crap/stuff, by "real people" face to face, or one on one with them, cause that would be an entirely different story and issue...

I said it was Satanic and they were a bunch of succubuse's, sucking and draining everyone dry of any kind of feeling or emotion and making everyone cold, or otherwise "burn" eternally... They (the media) are purposely exasterbating us, (the people) and manipulating us and psychologically "screwing us" in so many very wrong ways, and told God just how just very, very wrong it was... And that it is a false god... And, I refused to fall or bow before it...

And most people are just so hopelessly "hooked" to these abusers... Their addicted to it, something that is and is just so very, very, very wrong...

Needless to say, I try my best to pick and choose my media very, very carefully, but am still sometimes caught of guard sometimes by things like this... A wall goes up for me and I cannot help it, and I use to beat myself up over it a lot, blaming myself, for the thoughts I had, wondering what was wrong with me, when all the while, it was them all along...

Anyone else "feel" me or know what I'm talking about...?

Like I said, it would be much different "in person" or person to person... And (no offense women), but many women (and overly emotional men) do this as well, try to abusively get some kind of emotion out of you, and get upset if it doesn't happen, and are never even satisfied even if and when it does either... What the hell do they want...? What do you expect...? Sucking people dry, and wondering why most men get dry or cold emotionally... It's "abuse" in it's worse kind of form if you ask me...

I don't want to become cold, and am really trying hard not to, but I don't want to "burn" either...

Comments...?

God Bless!

Last edited:

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't watch much TV anymore but I remember a time when Christian TV shows offered to the public at request results from 2 different auditing firms that accounted every dime of contributions and where it went in their ministries . I don't know if they still do that or not ..

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Truly, tossing that stuff out of the window of one's life is a good thing.
I only watch things, I've already watched a lot (like Start Trek TNG) and am very familiar with anymore, and purely educational programming, free of any commercials...

I rarely ever watch anything new to me anymore... No surprises that way...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Comments...?

God Bless!

Yes, I understand that. It's one of the main reasons that I avoid media like TV, most if not all music, etc. Especially when I began to read about advertising methods and how it's just one giant trick to keep you buying stuff you don't need (but feel you do) when you didn't need it before to feel complete, or to make you give something (chiefly your time so you can be sold on more pointless things and give more money). It's not worth it really.

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, I understand that. It's one of the main reasons that I avoid media like TV, most if not all music, etc. Especially when I began to read about advertising methods and how it's just one giant trick to keep you buying stuff you don't need (but feel you do) when you didn't need it before to feel complete, or to make you give something (chiefly your time so you can be sold on more pointless things and give more money). It's not worth it really.
What about the other people kinda hopelessly lost in it...? Completely unaware, completely deceived, blaming themselves for the kinds of thoughts they are having due to it, but don't know it...? What about what it/they are doing to the country/nation, or western society or the world...?

I "care" about it/that/them...

What is to be done...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What about the other people kinda hopelessly lost in it...? Completely unaware, completely deceived, blaming themselves for the kinds of thoughts they are having due to it, but don't know it...? What about what it/they are doing to the country/nation, or western society or the world...?

What is to be done...?

God Bless!
There were many times, back when I was caught up in it and did not know what was going on, that I was pushed to the point of suicide, due to the thoughts that were going through my head, blaming myself for them, when all the while, it was them all along...

And I could not become aware of this fact till I was able to, and got out of it...

Now I know, and can see it clearly, but many do not and cannot...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My family watches CNN and NBC all day long. It bothers me really bad but I can't change their mind about it... I don't watch any TV but I know CNN is putting out lies to the American public

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My family watches CNN and NBC all day long. It bothers me really bad but I can't change their mind about it... I don't watch any TV but I know CNN is putting out lies to the American public
Yes, It's not just the trying to make us cry, by exposing us to terrible and tragic things, but also, all the "other ways" that, especially the news media, violates us, psychologically/mentally/emotionally screws us, programs us, and manipulates us as well... Purposely provoking all kind of bad thoughts/feelings and negative emotions, and emotional responses in and with us...

People need to "get out her/it" now...

And I hate that it claims to "love" us, and sucks most of us into loving it, all the while it is doing this to us...

It's killing us, pretending to love us and care about us, and opens it arms to us in a welcoming embrace, all the while the hidden dagger it hides behind it's back, when we run into it's arms, stabs us in the back and murders us all...

God Bless!

• Winner
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, It's not just the trying to make us cry, by exposing us to terrible and tragic things, but also, all the "other ways" that, especially the news media, violates us, psychologically/mentally/emotionally screws us, programs us, and manipulates us as well... Purposely provoking all kind of bad thoughts/feelings and negative emotions, and emotional responses in and with us...

People need to "get out her/it" now...

And I hate that it claims to "love" us, and sucks most of us into loving it, all the while it is doing this to us...

It's killing us, pretending to love us and care about us, and opens it arms to us in a welcoming embrace, all the while the hidden dagger it hides behind it's back, when we run into it's arms, stabs us in the back and murders us all...

God Bless!
How many people just looking for love, not finding it anywhere else maybe, fall into this trap...?

Getting screwed (and I'd like to us another word, but can't) all the while... All the while getting stabbed in the back and don't even know it or are aware of it, and have developed "stockholm syndrome" with the media...

Lonely, desperate people, stuck at home with their T.V.'s...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Some (any) kind of replies would be much appreciated, I would like this to become a featured thread if possible, cause I feel like it's (that) important...

So, if any of you could help with that, I'd greatly appreciate it,

Thanks,

Peace,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

What is to be done...?

God Bless!

I think the best kind of thing with those people is to individually show people, one at a time (though it takes a much longer time to do it) exactly what it is doing to their brain, and their lives, with one of the primary reasoning being that before they got involved in media like this, they were fine and relaxed (and now they aren't). Those even bigger than that is countering what is essentially the years of brainwashing that makes people think they can not be entertained without it, which can only be shown to them if they try to stop (which is where the convincing and reasoning comes in).

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I think the best kind of thing with those people is to individually show people, one at a time (though it takes a much longer time to do it) exactly what it is doing to their brain, and their lives, with one of the primary reasoning being that before they got involved in media like this, they were fine and relaxed (and now they aren't). Those even bigger than that is countering what is essentially the years of brainwashing that makes people think they can not be entertained without it, which can only be shown to them if they try to stop (which is where the convincing and reasoning comes in).
Too many people think they are lost without it...

Thanks,

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: Abaxvahl
Upvote 0