Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
i dont know what to so anymore my home is full of tension and i just want out.
Father, we bring our sister No Time for Drama to your attention, and ask that you would grant her and her household Your peace and harmony, that You would strengthen her and support her, that she might be able to bear the burdens upon her and do mighty works for You; I ask this in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can understand the hurt you’re feeling, friend. Relationships with those closest to us can be extremely complicated, and I know that it can be overwhelming when things feel like they’re falling apart at the seams. Know that I’ll be praying for you and your family, asking God to draw you and your loved ones closer to Himself and bring healing and hope in His perfect timing. Hang in there, okay?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm... let us speak to this "tension". Is it not written" Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

Again is it not written "And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

And how about OT.. not old..but He said "The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You."

yeah.. its ALL YOURS! Jesus left you His peace.. not like the world gives. Hmm how do we get this peace? How did you get this "salvation"? Its the same... just TAKE IT! No matter WHAT it feels like sounds like looks like.. just receive it. See.. you read it.. and you think.. Jesus can only tell the truth.. He can not lie.. I have I receive this peace.. in the middle of pain.. take it.. in the mist of darkness..take it.. and praise HIM! Its NOT based on how we FEEL! Its FAITH! He said it.. I will just believe.. I will just TRUST HIM.

See.. Hes no man.. man lies. He cant.. so if He said He will.. wow right? In JESUS name.. what He gave me.. I give to you..

Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, this home, salvation, deliverance from all evil, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0