EMOJI:) EMOTICON:-) [but not KAOMOJI] CONTEST!

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The other day while in the lounge, while in a fit of foolishness,:) I posted a post, greeting one of our new members; Raine, and inserted a whole flock of emoticons (the foolishness was the emotes not the greeting).
And this was from a person who a few years ago in "manly" forums like car and motorcycle ones; would never use a emoticon, cause car & bike guys, don't emote.:)

I said:
"I think we should have a contest to see who can have the most emotes in two lines of text; but they have to pertain to what your saying, mine above would be the first in such a contest:)"

And Tishri1 said:
"Sounds like a great thread! Will you start it? I would like to try too!!!

So here is my post and the first entrant to the contest; let the emoticons emote!

"Thank you, I like the name "Raine" it reminds me of my favorite:thumbsup: sunshine; RAIN!:shower::exclamation: From the Greatest Northwest:sunrisemountains: country "Oregon' :foggy:where we call "rain":droplet: liquid sunshine;:blacksunrays: because, if you think about it:idea:, it's God's:amen: sunshine:sunrise: that makes the water evaporate,:rainbow: into the clouds :cloud:which makes! Rain!:!!:"

Last edited:

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OH! I forgot. :doh: If it's a contest you need rules. It should be about two lines long (I started with two lines but by the time I got the emoies inserted it got a little longer) And preferably one you used in another thread, or at least has some basis in reality--- a whole string of emoties would win but ya got to make some sense out of it! :bye:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
hahaaa! Just saw this....

i am verrrry sawwy that no one has entered da contest yet :sad: but i shall remedy it
19.gif
so that yu iz not :whyy:

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This :endwarrow: is very :heavycheck: cool :sunglasses::thumbsup: thread :lost: :smirkcat:. Thanks :tridentemblem: :heartribbon: for starting :trafficlight2::airplane: a new :babybottle: contest :bustsinsilhouette: for us!
If it were moved:truck: to games :wedding::circustent: it could :!?: maybe find :handok: more participants. :coupleheart: There was :hushed: a contest :screamcat: site there.:congrat:

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This :endwarrow: is very :heavycheck: cool :sunglasses::thumbsup: thread :lost: :smirkcat:. Thanks :tridentemblem: :heartribbon: for starting :trafficlight2::airplane: a new :babybottle: contest :bustsinsilhouette: for us!
If it were moved:truck: to games :wedding::circustent: it could :!?: maybe find :handok: more participants. :coupleheart: There was :hushed: a contest :screamcat: site there.:congrat:

Hi Cassia; thanks for your entrant;:) way to go!:oldthumbsup: your in the lead.:horseracing: I checked out the games forum, but they're about the machine games.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yes, Tomcat, it's hard for us males to emote; we might be thought of as silly!:sohappy:
:eyes::backwarrow::smallbluediamond::smallorangediamond::smallbluediamond::smallorangediamond: :mmh:Can you see my:clipboard: post bit?:screamcat: If you can:openbook: read it, you see:eyes: I am not male. I am a :womens: like the fighter plane :airplane:not the cat. :smirkcat:.
It's just my years:date: in the :rowboat::anchor: Navy that made :neutral:stiff lipped.:blush1:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:eyes::backwarrow::smallbluediamond::smallorangediamond::smallbluediamond::smallorangediamond: :mmh:Can you see my:clipboard: post bit?:screamcat: If you can:openbook: read it, you see:eyes: I am not male. I am a :womens: like the fighter plane :airplane:not the cat. :smirkcat:.
It's just my years:date: in the :rowboat::anchor: Navy that made :neutral:stiff lipped.:blush1:

Oh I'm sorry;:blush1: I just thought (this is going to sound not pc) someone who was interested in or maybe flew airplanes was a guy.:sigh: I did look on your profile page, when I PC'd (private conversation) you, but didn't see it; maybe it wasn't there due to the CF move.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Forgot to say::sorry: even though this was a needed correction:heavycheck: of me; it's still part of the :copyright:ontest; so lets see that is: 1,2,3,4,5... 19! puts you in second place!:wave:

So the score so far is:
Brinny: 3
Cassia: 22
Mnorian: 14
Grumman: 19

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:mmh:I still have :unamused: no idea :idea1::idea: what :question::questionwhite: to post :openbook::clipboard: in this media :vhs::videocamera::pager::newspaper:.
So let me :nogood: just say :thumbsup::tonguewink: nice to meet :moyai::seenoevil::alien: all of ya! :hibiscus::rose::tulip: :congratm:

Thank you Gennypearl; for your addition to our contest.:hi:

Altho it stretches the rules a little on just posting multiple emoticons; but you didn't use the whole two lines of text (that's on a 17 inch laptop; so don't know how many lines that would be on a mobile device) that was used for the original entrant; so you limited yourself there. :)

So you have tied with our leader, Cassia,:checkeredflag: in the, tat-da-dah,:exclamation::smallbluediamond: CF Community Hangout Emoji, Emoticon or Smiley Contest:smallbluediamond:; at 22!:clap:

So the score so far is:
Brinny: 3
Cassia: 22
Mnorian: 14
Grumman: 19
Gennypearl: 22

Last edited:
Upvote 0