Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We were wondering about the Nicene Creed and Mormons. They really don't believe like we do?
A Mormon told me that in order for me to understand what the Bible really means I need to know what Joseph Smith's book of Mormon says.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rolling in floor at dingbat older sister ...

Hahahahahahahahahaha! This is why we don't always tell each other everything, folks. HA!

All funny stuff
Emmy

Hm....Guess I need to be careful then since I talk with both of you ! :D I suppose if I ever get a message "dont tell my sister this" I better keep it between just the 2 parties..otherwise I may find myself knee deep in chicken poo..

As for the computer, delete and remove any unnecessary apps and files. Delete the entire history from before you got it, especially the cookies. Its also a good thing to delete most of your own history except for a few things you bookmark... The cookies especially can bog down a computer. Can also run a defrag that helps remove open spaces between files and condenses things.

Here is a before and after shot of when I did mine, the top one everything is all fragmented with lotsa space in between, and bottom one everything gets condensed and leaves lots of open space. It also gets rid of fragmented files which show in red.

Defrag.jpg

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She found a spider. Big deal.

LOL... Looks like the spider caught her in its web and made her speak.. :p

Check out this cool looking spider we found on a cat tail by a lake a couple years ago..looks like an arrow head...

Tri_spider.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums