Western NC
✟17,137.00
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello! I'm glad to finally be here, Emmy had to get the IP address mess straightened out with the staff because we share a family account and I've no idea about these machines.

I'm Emmy's BIG sister and the Boss! Don't let her fool you otherwise. We only let her think she's the Boss sometimes when these machines get possessed or a wire comes loose.

I've been peeking and lurking and I like this site. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Reactions: Anhelyna

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wow, you must really be the boss, since you even put it in your username!

Glad to have you here. I hope you have fun lurking and meeting people!

Welcome.jpg

Reactions: Erinny
Upvote 0

Erinny

Blessed Big Sister
Jul 6, 2016
Western NC
✟17,137.00
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, you must really be the boss, since you even put it in your username!

Glad to have you here. I hope you have fun lurking and meeting people!

View attachment 177861

I put that in my name to bug Emmy. She always calls me "the boss" even though I'm really only 19 months older than Emmy. Mom said when I was little and Emmy was born I thought Mom had her for me, that Emmy was mine, not Mom's.

Mom said there were real fights between her and me over Emmy. I wouldn't give up Emmy for feeding and poor Emmy would cry because she was hungry. I dragged out my comforter and pillow and slept on the floor by her crib. I thought the toys I was given were for her and not me so she always got them.

I guess I still feel that way, sort of. I feel like she's still my kid, in a way. I wonder if any other sisters feel that way? Emmy's a good Christian girl and I hope I had a little to do with that.

I am enjoying it here so much! I can't post a lot, but Emmy was right. She said, "You'll never realize you have so much to say til you get in there."

Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mom said there were real fights between her and me over Emmy. I wouldn't give up Emmy for feeding and poor Emmy would cry because she was hungry. I dragged out my comforter and pillow and slept on the floor by her crib. I thought the toys I was given were for her and not me so she always got them.

Hi Erin and welcome. I'm one of Emmys friends here..I won't even get involved with the whole "Boss" thing....but if she always got the toys you were given, who was the toy boss? :D

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, she's the Boss! Just ask her.

Hi Erin!

Glad to have my sis on board. You can't make me walk the plank here, hahahahahahahaha!! Seriously, though, you are the perfect sister. Small enough to beat up, big enough to make my entire life miserable. HA!

I love you, Erin, but I can't like your posts here. It will look like favoritism and we don't want that.

Dad said about us one time, "I don't know where one leaves off and the other begins."

Mom's reply: "Don't ask. You don't want to know."

All good sister-stuff
Emmy

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Erin and welcome. I'm one of Emmys friends here..I won't even get involved with the whole "Boss" thing....but if she always got the toys you were given, who was the toy boss? :D

She was. She never has a problem with sharing ... giving ... loving or caring.

OMGosh! She still IS the toy boss! She gave my dog this awesomely cool dog toy called a Deedle Dude. These are hilarious.

All good things
Emmy

Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello! I'm glad to finally be here, Emmy had to get the IP address mess straightened out with the staff because we share a family account and I've no idea about these machines.

I'm Emmy's BIG sister and the Boss! Don't let her fool you otherwise. We only let her think she's the Boss sometimes when these machines get possessed or a wire comes loose.

I've been peeking and lurking and I like this site. I look forward to meeting everyone!
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Emmy had to get the IP address mess straightened out with the staff because we share a family account and I've no idea about these machines.

!

The IP thing I don't think is a big deal as long as one person does not have 2 accounts or more. Fact is some people do have desktop home computers shared by family. I know I have had 3 different people sign into here from the same computer over the years, and in college back in 2004 - 05 I introduced a few people to CF and we always tried to get the end computer with the larger desk space so probably a few from that IP back then too. But I have always been just me...back then my profile had a pic of me and my (late) wife Lisa and I think she had a pic of us too so that probably solved that dilemma. My recent wife usually used her phone but sometimes that didn't work so well out here in the hills so she used the desktop.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you @Starcrystal! Emmy's teaching me all this stuff.

Where do you go if you want to complain on a certain member who happens to be on the Angel team and closely related?
Um..I am not sure about complaints as I have only hit the report button on a particular post to complain..or else I have PMed one of the moderators.
I hope you don't mean EMMY!!! :scratch::doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Erinny

Blessed Big Sister
Jul 6, 2016
Western NC
✟17,137.00
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Cannibalize the pieces of her laptop into avant-garde jewelry to wear... :)

I will when the fire's out and it cools down.

Actually the fire's out. It was more like miniature fireworks. I told her this would happen! Just like when her first car was hemorrhaging oil I said that's no good and it just went pffffttt. It's NOT NORMAL for a computer to make burnt smells when it's on! When our electric hair dryer went out years ago, she's the one who jerked it out of the wall plug before it blew up!

Where did her brain go?

Can we see the "Boss" thing here?

This is exactly what you get for buying a super-cheap, ancient, wheezing computer for $50 that barely hung on to windows xp much less Windows 7. Ah...she just flounced out the door with her purse and Abby.

Best Buy, here she comes. Another prayer answered. It's been smelling bad for two days and we've been worried and bugging her. I was going to ask some people here to put some kind, well-meaning "pressure" on her to get a new laptop. It was bad. I was on the thing and it started sparking so I pulled the power cord off it.

Then something popped and it died. I had to run and get my laptop.

Well, that was interesting.

Upvote 0

Erinny

Blessed Big Sister
Jul 6, 2016
Western NC
✟17,137.00
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome! I collect prayer requests. Do you have any today?

Hello and thank you! Yes, I do have a request, thank you!

Please pray for everyone at CF and on your list, and don't forget to pray for yourself too.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: NOTWHATIWAS
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will when the fire's out and it cools down.

Actually the fire's out. It was more like miniature fireworks. I told her this would happen! Just like when her first car was hemorrhaging oil I said that's no good and it just went pffffttt. It's NOT NORMAL for a computer to make burnt smells when it's on! When our electric hair dryer went out years ago, she's the one who jerked it out of the wall plug before it blew up!

Where did her brain go?

Can we see the "Boss" thing here?

This is exactly what you get for buying a super-cheap, ancient, wheezing computer for $50 that barely hung on to windows xp much less Windows 7. Ah...she just flounced out the door with her purse and Abby.

Best Buy, here she comes. Another prayer answered. It's been smelling bad for two days and we've been worried and bugging her. I was going to ask some people here to put some kind, well-meaning "pressure" on her to get a new laptop. It was bad. I was on the thing and it started sparking so I pulled the power cord off it.

Then something popped and it died. I had to run and get my laptop.

Well, that was interesting.

Wow, it really did blow up? I bought a $200 laptop off ebay that quit before 1 year.. :(

Upvote 0