1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

EMERGENCY PRAYER FOR ISRAEL

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Jesusismyking87!!, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Jesusismyking87!!

Jesusismyking87!! Member

+210
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    11:30 PM sirens continue to sound in southern Israel as rockets were fired from Gaza. The iron Dome took down three rockets. With that said the Gaza riot got out of control from reports I have seen which led to senior Hamas leader being eliminated in the cross boarder raid.

Uplift Israel that God will deflect the enemy from our brothers and sisters.

• Prayers Prayers x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. mukk_in

mukk_in Yankees Fan Supporter

+3,784
    India
    Christian
    Celibate
    Heavenly Father, I lift up the situation in Israel to you in prayer. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,940
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    FLAG ISRAEL.gif

:heart: Praying for Israel and her protection of all the people and all the leaders. (((hug)))

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Humble me Lord

Humble me Lord Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,153
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying a hedge of protection around those in Israel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+9,426
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Standing with everyone in prayer for Israel.

6. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,576
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, You have done so much for Israel. I pray Your continual protection over that land and people. So much in Your Word could be sited of what You have done for them and promise to do. Isaiah 31:5; Matthew 23:39, Zechariah 14:3, in their various contexts and applications come to mind. Israel is not forgotten, as we lift this present situation up to You. May You bring them protection, and peace (Psalms 122:6) and ever nearer to calling on the Messiah, Yeshua Hamishiach (Jesus Christ). Amen.

7. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,051
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for peace.

8. Hieronymus

Hieronymus Well-Known Member

+2,966
    Netherlands
    Christian