Emergency Pet Care - Post here if you can't feed your pet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Some members are having severe problems with their profiles as a result of all the the technical glitches. In some cases, their pets are no longer visible by their sides. BUT! We can still take care of them.

If you're affected by this problem, or you know someone who is, post here and let the pet rescuers know.

We'll be able to find the pets and feed them until these problems are resolved.

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

~Lady Trekki~

Waiting On God...And Putting My Trust In Him!
Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
✟61,796.00
Upvote 0

HannahAnna

Sorry...Not perfect just forgiven.
Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
www.christianforums.com/cfpet...viewpet&id=1368

I believe this was my pets id Greeneanne (turtle) my knew name is HeReignsInMe, I'm also Team Love Co/Captain. Please feed my pet, thanks in advance, I'll be more than happy to reimburse blessings used if you pm me, pm me at HeReignsInMe if you would like back your blessings.

Upvote 0
H

HeReignsInMe

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

CFfosterANGEL4

Looks like Greeneanne is back by her owner's side:clap: and Prince Charming is charming and very well fed :D

Bumping this up as I'm seeing a new owner has lost her pet today, may make it easier for those who may also be experiencing this to find this thread and post for help.

Going now to reply to that thread and I have PM'd the owner for any data on the pet she may have, ie. the turtle's # and new/old name. Hope she can reply as she's lost most of her profile.:groupray: Here is her link: (Thank You thunderlove!) http://www.christianforums.com/cfpet...viewpet&id=911

Reactions: free2b
Upvote 0

free2b

Apart from You, I am nothing
Apr 27, 2005
✟30,471.00
Faith
Christian
Looks like Greeneanne is back by her owner's side:clap: and Prince Charming is charming and very well fed :D

Bumping this up as I'm seeing a new owner has lost her pet today, may make it easier for those who may also be experiencing this to find this thread and post for help.

Going now to reply to that thread and I have PM'd the owner for any data on the pet she may have, ie. the turtle's # and new/old name. Hope she can reply as she's lost most of her profile.:groupray: Here is her link: (Thank You thunderlove!) http://www.christianforums.com/cfpet...viewpet&id=911
Thank you CFfosterANGEL4 and thunderlove!!! ;) :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SqueeG

More of you, less of me &a mp
Dec 24, 2006
✟11,337.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:eek:
It didn't look like you'd been reunited, but thought maybe you did have another account. This would certainly not be my department, other than transferring Prince Charming to a new account, Erwin would be the man!

If you wanted to look into a new account, you could check this thread out. http://www.christianforums.com/t4843449-walk-me-through-this.html

Thank God we do have options of still sending our pets goodies, even when they are on trips;) There is always the alternative of adoption too, there are many waiting for loving homes!

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

:eek:
It didn't look like you'd been reunited, but thought maybe you did have another account. This would certainly not be my department, other than transferring Prince Charming to a new account, Erwin would be the man!

If you wanted to look into a new account, you could check this thread out. http://www.christianforums.com/t4843449-walk-me-through-this.html

Thank God we do have options of still sending our pets goodies, even when they are on trips;) There is always the alternative of adoption too, there are many waiting for loving homes!
THANK YOU!!!!! :hug: It worked! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.