• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Ello folks!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SHINY4U JESUS, Oct 13, 2016.

1. SHINY4U JESUS

SHINY4U JESUS New Member

+4
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Hey folks I am a 35 year old guy from Iowa; saved since May 5, 2002. Had my own fair share of poor decisions and awful stewardship over the years; contributing to seasons of backsliding and struggle. Though I am far from perfect, I have been granted a level of stability for quite some time now. Currently working full time ministry(restoring those who fall away back to grace,) and recently authored two Christian resources in print/e book for the ministry. I am open to conversation, am sold out to Christ, and willing to be salt n light in any manner feasible. Thanks folks n God Bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 The Good Shepherd Supporter

+7,404
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Glad you decided to join us :)

3. ScottA

ScottA Author: Walking Like Einstein Supporter

+657
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome!

4. rob_aston

rob_aston Active Member

+117
    Charismatic
    Single
    glad to meet u bro
    (the blue word here below is a link to my blog, where by the rules of this forum, i place prophetic words)

5. Imnotjokingwellnotmostly

Imnotjokingwellnotmostly Well-Known Member

+130
    Methodist
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    Thank you for joining!

6. hopesprings

hopesprings Well-Known Member

+975
    Baptist
    Private
    Welcome! May your time here be blessed. :)

7. Uncle Tommy

Uncle Tommy Just a Christian

+90
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Welcome to CF :wave:

8. look4hope

look4hope Love.Fellowship.Joy Supporter

+1,344
    Lutheran
    Private
    @SHINY4U JESUS

Hi there!
    Thanks for joining and hope to see you around :)

Blessings

9. drjean

drjean Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,405
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    [​IMG]

Welcome to ChristianForums.com Please make note of your screen name and password somewhere IRL right now, so it will be easy to return to us!

If you have any prayer requests, you may post them HERE and an Angel will be sure to pray.

If you have a question, even a private one for the Chaplain, you may post it HERE in Ask a Chaplain

Our site HELP link is at the top of the task bar/index page.

We're pretty straight-forward here...be nice and expect others to be likewise. If you have any issues, you may always contact a Moderator. (There's a column of "Staff Online Now" to the right of the index page.)

I pray you will find what you need and are looking for here...and if that is Jesus, let us help you further.

Again, welcome!

Jean

10. Cute Tink

Cute Tink Blah Supporter

+4,348
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    :hi:

Welcome to CF. My name is Kristen. If you need help with something, let me know.

I hope you enjoy your time and find what you are looking for here.

:bye: