New England
✟21,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To put it simply, I don't let my kids watch her show. It's gotten worse over the years, and I really don't want my children learning how to pole dance like a stripper, or put vegetables in their mouths and simulate disgusting acts.

Reactions: Maurie
Upvote 0

Maurie

Sep 21, 2017
Malmö
✟8,354.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
To put it simply, I don't let my kids watch her show. It's gotten worse over the years, and I really don't want my children learning how to pole dance like a stripper, or put vegetables in their mouths and simulate disgusting acts.
Ok thank you for that information and I will now block that show so my kids won't watch it God bless you for your help

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,473,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread has been moved to the Christian Advice forum.
Please note and abide by the Statement of Purpose of this forum.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Considering her obvious desire for a certain groups.... identity, I'd avoid her. Growing up she did comedy stuff and my parents never watched her nor let me watch her. But when she got a show we avoided it for awhile but over time we all felt guilty and stopped watching her. Sure shes funny and all but theres alot of stuff on the show that goes against biblical teaching and it may confuse kids. Not worth the risk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't konw if I should let my kids watch ellen show.

I don't want my kids lerning the wrong stuf.
I wish I knew how to advise you here, but I don't watch television except on the extremely rare occasion anymore. I have no clue what is or isn't on the Ellen show. I'll tell you what though. I don't miss television.

Upvote 0