Elizabeth Warren Wants $15.5 Billion To Help Homeless During Coronavirus Outbreak

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) introduced a bill on Wednesday that would dramatically expand funding to protect people experiencing homelessness as the coronavirus pandemic makes its way across the country.

The legislation, called the Public Health Emergency Shelter Act, was introduced in the House last month by Reps. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.). It would provide $15.5 billion for the Emergency Solutions Grant program under the Department of Housing and Urban Development, meant to “support direct engagement with individuals experiencing homelessness, shelter operation and services, rapid rehousing, and prevention services.”
Elizabeth Warren Wants $15.5 Billion To Help Homeless During Coronavirus Outbreak

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The prisons, local jails and the homeless can keep this going a long time. In my area the local jails were very slow to get the attention and resources.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) introduced a bill on Wednesday that would dramatically expand funding to protect people experiencing homelessness as the coronavirus pandemic makes its way across the country.

The legislation, called the Public Health Emergency Shelter Act, was introduced in the House last month by Reps. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.). It would provide $15.5 billion for the Emergency Solutions Grant program under the Department of Housing and Urban Development, meant to “support direct engagement with individuals experiencing homelessness, shelter operation and services, rapid rehousing, and prevention services.”
I pray she gets this passed. God WILL judge those who forsake the destitute. And those who mock at her compassion should revisit their relationship with Jesus Christ of Nazareth. God works in mysterious ways, don't miss the opportunity to recognize it.
Be blessed and be healthy.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It blows my mind how compassionate people can be to one another and still miss the Person and work of Jesus Christ. You know, I don't know where Warren or this other woman who introduced the this bill stands in light of their faith or unbelief in Christ, but its good legislation and needs to be passed. I agree

Upvote 0