Breve

Dec 21, 2016
Texas
✟20,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, a few months back I bought a book, The Elimination Diet by Tom Malterre. I began the diet and experienced considerable improvement in symptoms I'd had for years, mostly around fatigue and digestion. An online support program is also offered should a more interactive experience be needed to get you thru the diet. I didn't finish the diet as Thanksgiving and Christmas came along. But I'm starting the diet again on Jan 6th, this time with the online coaching component. The coaching isn't cheap - I got a discount that was offered right before Christmas. But the book is readily available. it really was eye opening for me and I wanted to share this with anyone who's struggling with poor health.

• Friendly
Reactions: LaSorcia

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most people over eat regardless of what they eat,we are designed to run on way fewer calories than we consume,the body seems to do better on a calorie deficit than it does on a surplus.

The older I get the more I think the "abundant" life is in fact a life of very very little.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, a few months back I bought a book, The Elimination Diet by Tom Malterre. I began the diet and experienced considerable improvement in symptoms I'd had for years, mostly around fatigue and digestion. An online support program is also offered should a more interactive experience be needed to get you thru the diet. I didn't finish the diet as Thanksgiving and Christmas came along. But I'm starting the diet again on Jan 6th, this time with the online coaching component. The coaching isn't cheap - I got a discount that was offered right before Christmas. But the book is readily available. it really was eye opening for me and I wanted to share this with anyone who's struggling with poor health.

I was also plagued by illness all my life. I stumbled onto the Grain free diet by accident going through a thrift store and finding www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info. Once I noticed how healthy I became through eating no grains I talked to my doctor and he wanted me to have a blood test to test for gluten intolerance, I'm 59. I had to go back on gluten for that test but every time I ate it I got really sick, so I wait till I was not as sick before eating gluten again. My blood was still full of gluten when I finally got that test.

My doctor still does not know if I was born with gluten intolerance (I always been sickly till recently) or if I had gluten sensitivity that became gluten intolerance when I developed leaky gut. I developed lactose intolerance as well and I used to be able to drink milk without trouble.

Still, that elimination diet worked to help me discover why I was sick. Ironically, I now healthier than I ever been and nearing my life's end.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I was also plagued by illness all my life. I stumbled onto the Grain free diet by accident going through a thrif store and finding www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info.

Upvote 0