Eliakim Son of Hilkiah; Isa 22.20

W

wmssid

73) “And being (hyhw) in day, the-this, and calling of Me** (YT) to servant of [Me], to God^* of Rising^**, Son of Portion of them” – Isa 22.20.

KJV: “And it* shall come to pass in that day, that I** will call my servant, Eliakim^* & ^** the son of Hilkiah*^” – Isa 22.20.

A) There is no word “it” in Hebrew.

B) Strong’s #410^* - God (LA) – 395 Xs. [#430 – Gods (MYHLA) – 2.300 Xs.], - omitted.

C) Strong’s #6965^** - (“to God” – LA L) rising (MWQ) – 314 Xs; - omitted. Note: “Eliakim” (B + C) corrupted – 12 Xs; Strong’s #471 (MYQ-Y-LA)

D) Strong’s #2513*^^ - (HQL[CH]) portion – 50 Xs. Note: “Hilkiah” (D) corrupted – 33 Xs; Strong’s #2518 (Hilkiah – 33 Xs; and & 2513 – portion – 50 Xs; and – Majority Rules).

E) “Of Me”** - the suffix “YT”; an alternate for “I.”

74) Strong’s #3091, Greek origin of the name, “Iesous”; according to James Strong’s Concordance.

‘WSWHY.

Y = He.
H = the.
W = Y = “of.” Note: “Internal Preposition Y”* is changed to “W”*; but still means “of”*.
‘WS = Strong’s #3467 = saving – 177 times.

The Hebrew name, “Joshua” should have been translated!
When translating from Hebrew to English, ALL HEBREW WORDS should be translated.

LOOK what the Jews had done to this Hebrew word, ‘WSWHY.”

Y[e]H[o]WS[h]W[a]’.

That is a serious amount of corruption for a single word. [Note: They have done this to all Hebrew names!]

CONCLUSION: “He, The [One*] of Saving.” Both the Hebrew and the Greek employed the definite article, “the” for “the [one.]”

AND – “Jesus” is totally unrelated to this Hebrew name.

KJV: “And she shall bring forth a son, and you shall call his name 3JESUS …” – Mt 1.21.
NOTE 3: that is, Saviour, Heb.

That was “way back” when men could still think.

Translations BANNING these two names of “Iesous Anointed”; Geneva Bible, 1599; Douay OT, 1609; KJV, 1611; Young’s Literal Translation, 1868; ASV, 1901; RSV, 1946; Amplified Version, 1964; The Way, 1971; NAS, 1971; NIV, 1978; CEV, 1995; and many more.

NOTE: We know of no Bible translation that had attempted to translate the names in the Bible, whether Hebrew names, or Greek names, or even, names of the Gods. They have you right where they want you – IN THE DARK!