God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do we have any electronica lovers [of all sorts] here?

I'm always on the prowl for new stuff, my favourite subgenres would have to be Trance, Happy Hardcore, Hardstyle, I don't mind a bit of Drums n Bass, house or Jungle either. My earlier influences were very much alternative; punk-rock, thrash, metal, rock, indie, jazz - i still have heavy inclinations to some. :p

So, anyone like their music digital? :D

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I prefer Industrial and Goth-Industrial (and the subgenres thereof), but I know many people don't consider that electronica, since they are more properly spawn of traditional electronic music, and that generally gets classed under 'Rock' - and with bands like Ministry or Skinny Puppy or L'âme Immortelle, you can see that it would fit well under that category (although Skinny Puppy pushes it; bands that came along later added more standard rock conventions to the style). I generally consider bands more like E Nomine to be 'electronica', but that name is really ambiguous to what it really means.

Upvote 0

Mr_Hursh

Feb 26, 2006
✟15,312.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Julikenz said:
Do we have any electronica lovers [of all sorts] here?

I'm always on the prowl for new stuff, my favourite subgenres would have to be Trance, Happy Hardcore, Hardstyle, I don't mind a bit of Drums n Bass, house or Jungle either. My earlier influences were very much alternative; punk-rock, thrash, metal, rock, indie, jazz - i still have heavy inclinations to some. :p

So, anyone like their music digital? :D
Electronica is kinda like techno, right? Well, I like techno a lot, sooooo.......

Yeah I love it!
I like it where the music itself is pretty melodic.

Upvote 0